Chapter 8

The next day...

Nat took some pictures of the guys outside the apartment building. All of them dressed up in all their black leather and boots, posing for the camera. 

"Alright, maybe one with smiles?" she said with her face behind the camera.

Tommy had a goofy grin on his face, while Vince had a more seductive one on his. Nikki just sort of smirked. Mick did nothing.

"C'mon, Mick, give me something." she said lowering the camera.

"Not gonna happen, kid. Take the picture." he said plainly from under aviators.

Nat rolled her eyes before she decided to just take the picture. There's no use in trying to get Mick to show any sort of emotion.

"Now let's get some single shots. Tommy in front of the bush." Nat directed him.

"Sure thing." Tommy said walking over.

Nat took some pictures of Tommy being the crazy animal he is, hanging upside down from a damn tree. She couldn't help but laugh.

Next was Vince.

"Try to get my good side." Vince said as he fluffed up his hair and leaned against a palm tree.

"Christ... alright." Nat muttered to herself as she took the picture.

Mick just stood in front of his car with is arms crossed. Probably the most she'd get out of him.

Then it came down to Nikki, the one she was sort of dreading. As much as he's the guy with all the ideas, he can be a bit controlling.

"Alright, Sixx. You're up." Nat said as she adjusted her lens. 

"You're doing that wrong." he came up to her.

"I think I know how to work my own camera, but thanks anyway." she said as she continued.

"C'mon, let me see it." he said attempting to grab her camera, before she quickly snatched it away.

"Will you let me work please?!" she raised her voice with a shocked face.

"I just don't want my want my pictures to come out all fucked." Nikki said in annoyance.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to hire a professional photographer with the shit load of cash that you don't have?" she said as snapped at him with a smile.

Nikki paused for a minute, and immediately realized, she was right.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Do your thing." he said as he raised his hands in surrender.

"Thank you." Nat said sarcastically as she motioned to the street sign.

"Right here?" he asked.

"Little to the left, and put your hands on you hips. Tilt a bit." she directed before the put the camera to her face.

He rolled his eyes and did as she said. She snapped a few pictures as he did a few poses. Some arms crossed, hands on hips, smiling, serious, and so on.

"Now, let's lose the jacket." she said lowering the camera.

Nikki eyed her up and down, " I like where this is going." he smirked.

Nat rolled her eyes, "Down boy. For the picture." she said with a chuckle.

"Whatever you say." he said with a smile.