Cramps - Zaniel

Warnings ⚠️: Trans Daniel, Period symptoms

No pov

Today was like any other day! Everyone was overall happy and relaxed. Jack was playing with Lavender. Jonah was on the couch with Wes and a cup of coffee, watch a baseball game. Zach was playing some video games. Corbyn was Working on some beats. And Daniel, was trying not make a scene. So, Daniel is transgender. He was a girl at birth. So, he had to go through girl puberty before starting testosterone, it's complicated.

He doesn't ever get an actual period anymore, but he can get some symptoms that show up once a month. He doesn't want to make it a big deal, because it's not a big deal. He just feels like shit and doesn't want to do anything. Currently, he was sitting on the couch by Jonah. He sighs before hopping up and finding Zach.

He goes up to Zach's room, shuffling over to the boy's desk. "Zach, I don't feel good." He whined, curling up in a ball. "What do you mean? Like what kind of don't feel good is it?" Zach turns around to look and his boyfriend on his bed. "The kind that doesn't happen much anymore." Daniel pouts. Zach sighs. "Baby, I'm sorry you don't feel good. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" With Daniel on the bed. "Cuddles?" Daniel muttered into the pillows under him. Zach smiles wrapping his arms around Daniels waist carefully.

"I hate this! I wish I  could've started my transition when I was younger." The boys cries in his  boyfriends hoodie. "Honey, you know that wouldn't have been the best idea. And just think about how good you feel the other three weeks out of the month! You're a badass. And I'm proud of how far you've come. I love you Daniel." Zach leans down, pressing a soft kiss on the boy's cheek. 

"I love you too... I thought of something I would like." Daniel said quickly. "And what would that be?" Zach rubbed the boys head. "A heating pad... and something to eat." Daniel smiles Zach laughs and nods. "I can do that, stay here ok? I'll be back in a fe-" "Stay! Don't leave." Daniel whines. "Ok, but I am gonna get up for just a second so I can grab my phone. I'll message one of the guys to make you something ok?" Zach says tenderly. Daniel just nodded a response.

Zach quickly grabbed his phone and climbed back on the bed, just to be tackled my a very clingy Daniel.

Zach: Hey jo? A favor?
Jonah: what's up? Have you seen Daniel? He just disappeared a while ago.
Zach: he's hanging out with me. This favors is for Him actually. He's not feeling the best. Can you grab a heating pad a whip up a snack for him?
Jonah: 🫡

A little while later, There was a knock on Zach and Daniel shared bedroom door. "It's open." Daniel shouted. "Hey, brought the stuff. Heating pad, and a snack." Jonah smiles. "Thanks Jo." Zach and Daniel say simultaneously, get a giggle from a three. "I'll let you two be. See ya." Jonah says sweetly before leaving. Zach got up a plugged in the heating pad, "may I?" He carefully placed his hand on the others lower belly, grabbing his shirt. Daniel nods. Zach carefully lifted the other boys shirt, tucking the heating pad around Daniels abdomen before pulling the shirt back down. "There, and now you're snack, my love." Zach handed him the plate.

Daniel places his plate on the said table after munching for a bit, then cuddles up on Zach's lap. "You done?" "mmm." Daniel hums. "Sleepy." He whispered. "Well let's go to sleep, baby." Zach kisses Daniel's head, curling down next to him. "Good night love." Zach whispered. "Night, Zachy, I love you." "I love you too Dani."