moon petals

dedications . . . persephonetears infantwomanro frivolouse avengersrot -pyrrhics escaplan -suneaters barbsinfantwoman -astronogy jackboxes acciocybertron girIgods -lemillionn -melaniiie

under this mask and these sleepless nights..

who am i?

in which diana west finds so much more than she bargained for while under a mask

she bargained for while under a mask . . .

RECOMMENDATIONS!
dark                  mode
font:   trebuchet    ms
font size:        smallest

summary.

black and white hues flood her eyes. black and white hues flood the city of new york. black and white hues flood all over, leaving a dull world in its wake. it leaves a dull routine, formulaic in a way, leaving no room for anything that's not utter perfection, and certainly no room for failure. a dull, dull world it is, leaving nothing but an empty feeling deep within.

in the eyes of diana west, this was her world. this was the dull world of black and white hues she lived in. but it was a feeling she kept deep within, from fear of parental disappointment, perhaps. in the eyes of others, diana west was the epitome of perfection. she got the good grades, the good test scores. she never acted out, her 100% acceptance rate was an accomplishment of its own. her student résume was a shock of its own; a variety of different extracurriculars she had participated in throughout the years. sure, not a lot of them stuck, but it was still an impressive feat. had she not been just a freshman in high school, many were sure she would be valedictorian, and with her academic achievements it could've practically been handed to her already. she was the epitome of perfection in the eyes of others, peak excellence a human could have.