chapter seven // one more thing

i sit there and look at him. should i really? what does he want to know? what will i get out of it? i could ask him if he'll say something about himself.

"okay i'll talk about myself" i started. i can see his head slightly tilt up, telling me he's intrigued. "if you talk about yourself" i finish.

he cocks his head to the side in a questioning way. "i talk about myself....i don't know georgie that's a lot to ask for since i'm so secretive"

"i know. but i'm a risk-taker" i said with a smirk. "oh are you now?" he asked. i nod my head yes. "someone's getting bold" he replied. i couldn't see his face but i know there was a shit-eating grin on his face.

"i guess so" i said propping my arm up and resting my chin on the palm of my hand, gazing into his creepy mask.

"why do you wear that mask?" i ask curiously. "because i like to hide my identity baby" he replied smugly.

i think for a bit on what i'm going to reply to him. what if i ask to see his face? will he get mad? will he kill me? will he lock me up? might as well ask him while he is in a good mood.

"may i see your face?" i hesitantly ask him. he sits and stares at me for a moment. oh no did i say something wrong? did i just mess everything up?

"convince me." he stated sternly. what? convince him? what does that mean? "elaborate please?" i question, not knowing what he meant.

"if you can convince me to show you my face, i will" he said. i wasn't completely believing him. how is that so simple? there is no way that i just convince him right? he's not that easy-going.

"what else do you get out of it? because there is no way i just have to convince you. i mean if the case were to be 'i just convince you', you would keep me locked up because if i escaped and i told people what you look like, your whole mafia gig would be down the drain. not to mention you do not seem like the type of person to let me and only me get something out of this whole 'convincing' gist" i say, slightly out of breath.

clay stares for a split second before finally breaking the silence. "you are very smart george. and yes, i do want something else. just one more thing. it is fairly simple" he said with a slight smirky tone in his voice.

"what else do you need?" i hesitantly ask, slightly tilting my head to the side like a little puppy. he straightened his posture and scooted back his chair just a bit.

"come sit in my lap baby." he said while patting his thigh, gesturing for me to sit there. my eyes widen in shock. is he seriously asking me to sit on his lap? why does he want me to sit in his lap? what will he get from it?

"uhh... i don't know clay-" i say before he cuts me off. "please baby? it will make me so happy. i have been so patient with you." he said, defending himself.

why does he so dearly want me to sit in his lap? there is really no point. this whole situation is confusing me so much. why does he seem so addicted to me? what is his deal?

"please george.." he started. "i don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything but i really you want ti sit in my lap baby. can you please do that for me?"

he doesn't want to make me uncomfortable? why is he being so considerate? why is he being so nice to me? i mean if i don't sit in his lap willingly, he will probably make me do it in the long run if he is raising his voice at me or if he dragging me. might as well right?

i nod my head as i slowly stand up. hesitantly making my way over near his chair. i can see him sitting up a bit more, his back now completely flush against the back rest.

i walk up to his chair and stop for the slightest second before crawling into his lap, sitting my ass on his dick area but not in a sexual way.

clay moves his hands up to rest on my hips and uses his warm thumb to rub my hips. i put my hands in my lap, not knowing where else to put them.

"aww baby, you were being so bold earlier." he said cockily. okay now he's just getting on my nerves. i visibly roll my eyes at him, not liking how annoying he is being about this whole situation.

"nuh-uh baby." he started, clicking his tongue. "don't be sassy with me" he finished. i was still annoyed so i decided to push his buttons by saying something smart, trying to see how much i can test his limits.

"or what?" i ask, sounding as smart-assed as i possibly could, crossing my arms over my chest.

"or you will have to bare my punishments and i'm sure you don't have enough stamina for that kitten" he said. at first i didn't understand what he was talking about. then i realized what he was talking about and a heavy coated blush immediately rushed up to my cheeks.

"no thank you" i calmly said, trying to avoid stuttering. he hummed in response, almost saying 'i told you so' i slightly pouted, not liking the fact that i didn't get my way.

"so since you followed through with your part of the deal, now i will." he said before removing his hands from my hips, slowly bringing them both up behind his head.

i heard a small 'click' before the mask slowly started moving down. i mentally prepared myself for what he was going to look like as i saw it. i saw him. his face.

his wavy, dirty blonde hair fitted perfectly with his bone structure. his eyes, the most fierce, yet exotic-looking green eyes i have ever seen. his eyebrows were the same shade as his hair with a double slit in his left eyebrow and a black piercing in his right eyebrow.

his eyelashes were really thick and long. it almost look as if he was wearing make-up with how artificial-looking they were. his nose was straight and slightly pointy. the perfect amount of light brown freckles dancing on his nose and rosy cheeks.

his lips were the perfect size. i've never seen them in such detail before. sure we've made out twice but it was dark both times so i never really got to see just how beautiful they looked.

he had the sharpest jawline i could ever imagine in my head. it looked as if could slice through a thick sheet of paper.

he shuffled slightly, snapping me out of the trance his looks has set on me. he set the smile mask down next to his plate on the dining table, never losing eye-contact the whole time.

"okay..." he said straightening his posture trying to find a comfortable sitting position, as his hands then make their way back down to meet my hips again.

"now you can tell me about yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi everyone

i hope you enjoyed this chapter

also thank you all so much for five hundred reads! this is honestly so unbelievable. i never thought my book would even get ten reads to be honest

i'm so thankful for all of you <3

don't forget to drink water

vote?

1300 words