Chapter 6

Narrator's POV

"Thank you again for allowing us to listen to your meeting..." Timmie muttered.

Paimon gleed, "Paimon is glad that we were able to help you. We've done a lot of trouble during our whole adventure."

The traveller nodded, "Like that one time when..."

°[][][]°

"So... you've come to challenge me again..." ??? said.

Voids of red boxes flashed through the air as the once blue sky turned into red. Blood and injury filled the battle feild.

The Aether looked at his sibling who was in his arms. While Lumine looked back, determined.

"Aether, let's go home after all of this..." Lumine said.

Aether wiped his tears, "We've waited for so long... Don't die on me."

°[][][]°

"Uh, Paimon doesn't think we should be telling this to the others..." Paimon muttered.

"Aw c'mon, please continue!" Ella Musk begged.

The traveller looked at Paimon while Paimon stared back. Contemplating whether to continue or not.

"We've already reached our destination." Timmie said as Lily Kiki Ye Jue flew.

"Ok so we should just hide by the side,  Miss Katheryne probably won't be able to see us there." Ella Musk whispered.

"Mhm, but it's gonna be hard. Miss Katheryne is there, what if she sees us?" Flora whispered back.

"Don't worry, Paimon will think of something!" Paimon shouted, then liiked at the traveller.

"You're letting me do all the work aren't you." The traveller said.

"Mh- ah uh..." Paimon twindled her fingers.

The traveller sighed, "Don't worry about it..."

"Yay! Thanks Traveller!!!" Paimon smiled.

"So, what are we supposed to do?" Timmie asked.

Lily Kiki Ye Jue flew to the sky and looked below onto the city. She then went back straight to Timmie's shoulder.

"Ok this is the plan..."

°[][][]°

"So you're saying that the others should go around and then go to the side of Katheryne's post?" Paimon summarizes.

The traveller nodded. While the others just looked at each other. Lily Kiki Ye Jue nodded her little beak.

"I guess even Lily Kiki Ye Jue agrees." Ella Musk muttered.

"Ok then, let's go!" Flora gleed.

Lily Kiki Ye Jue flew towards a direction, "Wait up!!" Timmie yelled.

°[][][]°

"So we're already in our places." Ella Musk said.

"What if one of the guard sees us?" Timmie muttered.

"You worry too much, silly. The traveller probably knows what to do." Flora said, looking around.