Chapter 11

Narrator's POv

"Ah, it's getting late. I believe that we should get going now," Ella Musk said in worry.

"Say... didn't you borrow that one book from the library? Shouldn't you, you know, return it?" Flora asked.

Lily Kiki Ye Mint Jue flew from Timmie towards Flora, it seemed as though the little one was wondering what they were talking about.

"Yeah, I kinda borrowed that romance hilichurl book..." Ella Musk sheepishly admitted.

"Ella Musk, you borrowed that book like, a month ago..." Timmie muttered.

Flora facepalmed, "You dummy..."

"Well, you better return it soon. I heard that the librarian there is still very strict." Chloris informed them.

"Why were you reading some random romance hilichurl book anyways?" Joel asked with a little puffed laugh.

"What I'm wondering is how you took soo long to read that thing." Flora stood as she exclaimed.

Lily Kiki Ye Mint Jue flew back towards Timmie as the latter sighed while chuckling.

Chloris covered the final pot and sighed in relief. She wiped her hands from the dirt and with her clean hands, wiped away a sweat that was starting to form in her forehead.

"Looks like we're finally done!" Chloris happy said.

Every body cheered in happiness, they then went to the camp. Timmie, Flora, and Ella Musk waited for a little bit as Chloris told them to wait for a bit.

Lily Kiki Ye Mint Jue was sat in Timmie's head while Timmie sat on the chair. The trio were facing away from Chloris so they had no idea on what's going on.

Not that it was a secret though, because soon after, Chloris came with freshy cooked food. It smelled nice, grilled fish, mint soup, and many more.

"Here you go everybody! Packed lunch for everyone!" Chloris said proudly.

"Waaah!! Thank you sis!" Flora happily took the packed lunch.

"Thank you Miss Chloris." Both Timmie and Ella Musk said politely.

"Hey, what about me?" Joel sighed.

Chloris rolled her eyes jokingly a little, "They're in the plate over there."

"Anyways," Chloris continued, "Since you're going to mondstadt city now, you better arrive there safe and sound. Flora, remember to sent me a letter once you arrive." she said.

"Ofcourse, Riri." Flora said.

"Stay safe all of you," Susbedo, who was silent and was undisturbed becuase of his work, said. "Say hi when you see 'me'." he continued.

The trio were confused by this but just nodded, Lily Kiki Ye Mint Jue just looked around and attempted to sneakily steal Timmie's slice of bread, which he just gave anyways.

After that, they took their things and slowly went back to Mondstadt City, this time however, nobody was kidnapped.

They arrived late at night, Timmie and Ella Musk saw Katheryne and decided to talk to her about the letter. Meanwhile, Flora was writing a letter herself.

"Miss Katheryne, we've successfully sent the letter." Ella Musk said.

"Yeah, we had fun too, and managed to plant some seeds." Flora muttered as most of her focus is in the letter.

"Mhm." Timmie nodded.

Lily Kiki Ye Mint Jue was asleep on his head, so he tried not to move as much. However, he himself is sleepy too so he might have started to drowse into sleep a few times.