After care and confession

Karou's POV:

We both got into the shower and got cleaned up. After we got into my bed and cuddled.

'Karou I have something to say.' Sakusa looked down at me with soft eyes.

'Go for it' I replied by huddling closer to him.

'I like-no I love you Karou. I know I didn't seem like that this whole time but I really do love you. Ever since our eyes met on the first day we saw each other, I could never get out you out of my head. You have the most beautiful smile, even if I couldn't see it through your mask, and your scar is beautiful and I don't think you should be ashamed to hide it.' I was heart-touched by those words and almost started crying to be honest.

'I love you too, Sakusa-san, or should I now say "Kiyoomi" haha' he gently nudged me and dug his head into my neck.

'I'd like that.'

-timeskip-

We watched a movie and both fell asleep after a while.

I could feel his warmth radiate off of him. It felt safe. Comforting. Relaxed.

He snuggled against me and big spooned me.

I could here rain tap against the windows, wind howling outside like a pack of wolves.

Th atmosphere felt safe and calm. I never wanted to leave this moment.

-timeskip- Saturday morning

The sound of my alarm went off, making me wake up. Ugh I forgot to switch off my alarm because I have no plans AND it's the weekend. I sat up on the bed, only to be pulled back down again by a strong force.

'Don't go~. It's the weekend, let's just sleep more.' Kiyoomi groaned, fuck, even his morning voice is attractive.

'Alright, I'll stay, but we do have to get up eventually tho.' I say softly because I was still half asleep tbh.

'But I wanna stay in bed all day with youuu, fuck the plans that I have today.' He looked so cute like this.

He had his arm wrapped around my waist and twisted me over so I was facing him. His eyes fluttered open slightly, revealing his beautiful black eyes. I honestly could get lost in them for hours on end.

I snuggled closer to him so my head was buried in his chest. He gave me small head pats and a kiss on the forehead. (I honestly love these. It just makes me feel loved ^^).

'What do you want for breakfast later?' I asked him since we need to eat something when we get up.

'I don't wanna think about food right now, I just wanna cuddle with you.' Hm cute. He pulled me closer so we were in a tighter hug.

'Fine, but we still need to eat something.' I buried my head into his chest more and fell asleep again.

————————————————————

Thanks for reading this chapter. WE HIT OVER 230 READS!! THAT IS JUST AMAZING THANK TOU GUYS SO MUCH <333333

A/N x <33