Apartment Sex (Smut warning!)

Warning:

Hair pulling
Pinning
Praise kink
Submissive Sakusa (hehe just trust me)
Dominant Karou 😏
Also cringe warning. I haven't written smut before so tell me if this goes well please.

Karou's POV:

I adjusted myself on his lap as the kiss deepened.

'Wait, wait hold on. We should head to the dorm room, you know just in case someone might possibly walk in.' I broke the kiss and looked at him with a slight blush.

'Yeah I think you're right. Let's go.' He stood up and took my hand into his and walked out the bathroom.

Luckily we made it there before anyone could see us and opened the door.

As soon as we got it, Sakusa pinned me against the door and crashed his lips onto mine, only this time a lot more passionate than last time.

He unzipped his jacket and threw it on the floor, then undid the buttons of my shirt, leaving me with just my bra and trousers.

'Help me take off your t-shirt'  I mumbled to him while trying to take his shirt off.

'Okay..' he took of his shirt leaving his toned, bare chest and abs visible. This caused me to blush. A lot.

'Hm, like what you see?' He smirked at me with a proud look on his face.

'Shush you idiot.' I kissed him again and he picked me up, taking me to his room.

He then removed his trousers and unclipped my bra,  leaving my chest bare. I got embarrassed and covered my chest but he took my arms away and started massaging my breasts. I groaned as he was doing so and arched my back.

Then he started to suck on it which made me moan. He twirled his tongue around my nipple and gently massaged the other one so it would feel left out.

Without any warning, I flipped us over so I was on top of him. 'Karou...ahh' I stroked his bulge through his trousers, it was already really hard.

'Wow..you're already hard?' I bent down and started to suck on his neck, giving it little butterfly kisses after. And then I found his sweet spot because he started to groan more.

I gradually went down his torso and gave him small kisses until I reached the hem of his trousers. I started to slowly unzip them, as I did with mine, leaving us both in our underwear.

'Do want me to suck you off?' I said in a seductive tone.

'Ple-please Karou, yes you can please suck me off!' He yelled, arching his back.

I pulled down his underwear, revealing his hard dick.

Fucking hell it's huge! (9 inches to be exact).

Sakusa groaned as I touched the tip. I have it small licks and then put it into my mouth. His head threw itself back from pleasure and grabbed my hair.

'K-Karou I'm about to-!' Then I could feel a warm substance fill my mouth. As I sat up he pulled me down, kissing me. Passionately.

He then flipped us over, him on top me on the bottom. Sakusa then rubbed my clit, making me moan in pleasure. He then stuck two fingers inside me, spreading them out. 'A-ahh...Sakusa~' then he took his fingers out and leaned to my ear. 'I'm gonna make you feel good~'

He then began to eat me out. 'Omg you taste so good.' He groaned and began to eat me out more. This gave me pleasure and so I moaned.

I could then feel a finger go inside again whilst being eaten out. 'S-Sakusa, I'm out to cu-,' I felt a knot in my stomach and came all over his finger.

I then got up and went to my room to grab something, coming back with 2 pairs of handcuffs. I grabbed both his arms and put them into one pair of cuffs, then attached that pair to the bed so he couldn't move his arms.

'Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop if you want.' He said. I adjusted myself on top of him and reassured him. 'I want to do this, it's fine.' I gave him a small smile and started to slowly do down on his cock.

'Does that feel good?' I asked him, waiting for the pain to go as I adjusted to his size. 'Y-yes!' I slowly started going up and down on his lap, feeling the pleasure that both of us felt.

'You're doing so well, doll.' I leaned on top of his chest and kissed him. Well make out with him.

I started getting faster making him moan out my name which turned me on more. 'Karou aah~' he somehow got out of the cuffs and grabbed my waist, pushing me forwards and back, making me ride him.

I felt the knot in my stomach again. 'Sakusa..I'm about to cum ah~' we both came together and I collapsed onto him, panting.

'Well never thought that would happen haha, now let's get you cleaned up.' Sakusa helped me up and took me to his bathroom to get cleaned up.

——–————————————————–—

Hey guys! So as I said in the beginning of the chapter, this is my first time writing smut, so please tell me what you think. I had a few inspirations from another fanfics so that kinda helped.

Anyways cya later

A/N x <3