Ch 9 : The Return of Evil.

Previously...

??? : What a coincidence! I never thought I would have been able to find the Miracle Stone's power weilder here! Along with the Dark Stone's power weilder!! How lucky! Now.. Shadow metallic Burst!!!

Fang, Alan and Gopal : Ahhhh!!

They three fell unconscious on the floor.

Yaya : Get me out of here!!!

Ying : Release me you Villain!!

??? : Hey.. I'm not villain! I'm Sora! And now you can also go to sleep... Shock waves!!

Yaya and Ying : Ahhh!!

And then.. He teleported them go a cave.
.....
.
.
Boboiboy POV.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was inside a Cave or something. Ergh! My head hurts. I turned and saw Gopal and Fang were tied up beside me. Yaya and Ying were inside some kind of magical cube. Ochobot was.... Yeah.. He was with him. I then tried to remember what happened.

And a huge blazing lion's image came to my mind. That's right that lion. I summoned it.. But how? I don't even know how I did it. But it did take away all my energy with it.

End of POV.

Then Fang and Gopal woke up.

Fang : H-how did we end up here?

Gopal : I don't know... Are we in that huge lion's stomach?

Boboiboy : Are you guys alright?

Fang : Boboiboy? Could you mind telling us what that huge lion thing was?

Gopal : Dey, Here we are trapped inside a cave with our power watches broken and nothing to eat and you are worried about that lion?! More like worried about your popularity!

Fang : Stup up! Gopal!!

Sora : So.. You are awake.

Gopal : The man with horn!!

Sora : As I said I have a name.. And it's Sora! Oh.. You must be thinking that were the prince is right? Well, he's safe. It's quite hard to extract the power of the Dark stone. But-

Boom!!

Sora : Huh?!!

The cave's entrance was blwed up by none other than Alvaro!

Boboiboy : Abang!!

Alvaro : Aaron!!

Sora : W-what?!! Y-you are...

Alvaro : Huh?! Wait aren't you the one that who was with those men 7 years ago?!

Others : What's happening?

Roy : Yeah! You were with those members of the most dangerous organization!!

(In Ch 3 : Alvaro's Secret)

Alvaro : What are you doing here?! And why did you attack them?!

Sora : I.. I.. Teleportation!!

Suddenly there was a bright light and he vanished.

Roy : Where did he go?!

Alvaro : What's all this about?!

Fang : Erm.. Could you mind untying us?

Huh?!

Lay : Oh.. Sorry we almost forgot about you guys!

Gopal : Whatever.

They all were then released.

Roy : Where is Alan?!

Boboiboy : He's somewhere ins8de the cave.