Ch 31 : Reversing mistakes

A/N : idk... But i think I'm losing motivation.... I may give up on writing ig.. But i will try my best. Sorry.

Previously..

Who really are you?

"I... I.. Idk... Idk who I'm... What i fight for... I don't know anything... I don't know what life is...and what death means to me... I.. I..-*tears rolling down his cheeks... Fell on his knees* I'm nothing but... A loser... A traitor.. Someone with no aim..

                    'an aimless arrow'

Lay : i can give you a reason... To live... To fight... To care... To protect..

Zack...: what... What is it?

Lay : *smirk*

.
.
.

??? : Hehehe... Didn't know he could do this... Lay, you sure are something.

..
.

The dark lord...

You may rest in the corners of hell.

Your revenge will be taken...

With the help of this young 'zakvin'.. The brutal.. One shall rest for now.

.......

New chapter!!

People... They often misunderstand.. If someone smiles... Then they are

   ' HAPPY '

    ' They don't have anything to be sad about '

But.... Is that right?

     I, Lay Verlice... Often known as a cheerful 'happy' guy... Will never agree with this.

Back to the fight!!

Lay : Now... That was easy..... Zack.

Zack :  Yes.. Sir.

Lay : *smirk* Hehe... Now.. Now. Before we start our little game... I gotta ask you a question.

𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝚂𝚄𝙸𝚃𝚂 𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁         

              B̶R̶O̶K̶E̶N̶ ' VILLAIN '?

                  or a F̶A̶K̶E̶ 'HERO' ?

(note: zack is now under Lay's control )

Zack :.....

Lay : tch.. I'm going crazy ig... I wanted to know the answer so bad...hehe.

Why am i weak..?

ENERGY BINDS!!!!

why... DO I HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF GUYS LIKE YOU?!

Kaizo : what?!

Kaizo's energy binds disappeared when lay looked at him.

Lay : Why... Kai.. Tell me..

Kaizo : L-lay...*shocked* what's wrong with you.. You're being weird.

Lay : yeah.. I'm the weird one. Hehe.. Hehe yes.. That's right!! I'm the one who is insane!! That's how it always was. Nothing has changed!

   I'm still as weak as i was before!!!

Irene who was shocked seeing him like that finally managed to get over it..

Irene : Lay..(this is all because of me.. I'm sorry Lay.. But..*looks at him with stern eyes* .) Kaizo!! Attack him with all your strength!!