Chapter 37 : Eclipse

Previously

You were right Lay, i wouldn't be a great king.. If i dare to attavk my own people. But now you guys made me realise a lot of things.

And I'm thankful for that.

So i want to start all over again.

Can..can we be friends?

Alvaro and kaizo stood there in shock not knowing what to do..

Lay : *smiles* ofcourse!! We can be friends!! *shakes Alex's hand* Hi! I'm Lay Verlice! And I have psychic manipulation ability! And the brown haired one is Alvaro Aziz! And the other one.. Is Kaizo... Er.. Idk his name! Nevermind... Now we are friends for life!!

Alex smiled and looked at the others who also nodded smiling.

Roy was happy that Alex finally let go of the past.

Lay : And Roy you too.. You are now our friend too!!

Roy : Huh.. *smiles* i guess i am..

And just like that  a new friendship was formed.

.
.

Time skip

It's been yet another week since the Tapops agents became friends with the Next king - Alex Agreste and the Next head Knight - Roy Richard.

They were right now training in the palace's training ground.

A fierce battle between ROY and LAY had just ended leaving them with a sprained ankle and a dislocated wrist.

This had happened because of the new technique Lay had just learned.

Roy : Argh! I don't understand why i volunteered to help you. My ankle hurts so bad!

Lay : Hehe.. I'm sorry! I'm still learning how to use it so.. I can't fully unleash it.. I'm scared 💀. Well i can heal your wound!

Alex : You can heal others too?

Lay : Oh yes! People often misunderstand my powers. When i say i have psychic powers it doesn't mean i can only make things float or something. I can actually  use it to use any kind of attacks! I can control almost all other elements and powers except the universal powers. (Miracle stone/Dark stone etc) Hehe! So healing is not a big deal.

Roy : But i never saw you use them?

Lay : Oh yeah.. I don't use them cause i  am not ready to use it. It consumes a lot of energy which makes it hard for me. Even if i try to use it i can barely manage one attack. That's why i only use the primary level powers.

Controlling other's minds is level 2!

And level 3 is modifying attacks!

And...--

?? : Alex!

Alex : Huh?...

-Oh Mom. Alan. what are you doing here?

Alan ran towards them and was trying to take their swords.

Mom : Oh I'm here cause Alan said he wanted to see you guys play.

Lay : We are actually 'training'?

Mom : Hah.. Yeah you must be Alex's new friend Lay?

Lay : Huh?!! You know mee?

Mom : Yeah Alex told me that he met a green cat and ig it was u whom he was referring to hehe!

Lay : Aishh... Nevemind.

Alvaro : Well Ma'am.. I'm Alvaro. And this is Kaizo.

Mom : Oh it's nice to meet you all and there is no need to call me ma'am. My name is  Arin.