I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

I love you to death and I can't help, but to think that you is everything that I ever needed. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier, but I feel like I'm falling for you. I feel like I'm in love with you. I don't want nobody else because all I think about is you. You're on my mind constantly and I can't help, but to say that you mean the world to me and you're mine. Always have been and I want you to be there no matter what. I know we ain't official, maybe we'll never be, but right now I'm always thinking about you. I only want you. The only person who I want to sleep with is you and every time we do it and every time it happens I fall more and more in love with you. I can't help it, but you got my heart. I love you so much and I can't keep it in no longer. I want you to know that you are everything that I could ever ask for. I'm so glad that I met you and I wish that we can be more than friends with benefits because you might think we're just fuck buddies, but to me it feel like we are much more. I want to kiss you so badly and every time I try to you don't get the picture of what I want. Well maybe you do and you just don't want to, but all I'm asking is please give me a chance to prove to you that I'm the only one that is just perfect for you because I love you baby. I love you so much and I can't help, but say I want you forever with strings attached and so much more. I love you! I love you! I love you!