1

"Dude, this guy is sick. He's saying a corporate babe wants his dick so bad, they're doing it in her friend's penthouse." Jungkook heard one of his employees say.

It's just like an ordinary day and he opted to fetch his own coffee in the pantry. He was about to leave when he heard a few male employees talk about a guy getting down with a girl.

Things like these don't bother him since he's also a guy and sex is definitely an unavoidable topic to discuss in any situation. What triggered something in him were the familiar circumstances these male employees are talking about.

"He said she's a hot corporate chick without experience and she just wanted to lose her virginity to someone she trusts." One guy said.

"Boy she's in for a surprise! She doesn't even know this guy will post their sex tape online." The other replied.

"He just posted an update! He's with her now. The chick's loaded." He said, earning a few whistles from the group as they all enjoy their morning coffee.

"He's doing a live broadcast now!"

"Of them having sex?"

"No, stupid! He's in the bathroom doing a live broadcast before he fucks her."

"Damn, is she even sane? I mean, what girl in her right mind would pick a random guy to have sex with just to lose her virginity?"

"He actually said she's hot and everyone in the chatroom didn't believe him. So he's taping her and posting it later to prove he's not lying."

"Sick! I mean, common. What if that's your sister... cousin... or friend?"

Somehow Jungkook felt something tick by the mention of "friend" and thought of you immediately. You're a corporate chick, hot, loaded, hot, a virgin, hot, hot and most importantly, hot. He shakes his head, trying to remind himself that you're his hot best friend, nothing more.

"Damn! This chick's filthy rich."

"What makes you say that?"

"See that painting? That's a Renoir."

"Who the hell puts a painting in their bathrooms? Geez that girl is weird! No wonder she's with him."

Painting in bathrooms? Wait... he has a painting in his guest bathroom. Nah, must be a coincidence, Jungkook thought.

"See those bath products he just showed? We don't have it here, they're imported from Paris."

Now that's another coincidence... Could it be? He dials your number and you're not picking up. He tries again and again but you're busy so you ignored the calls. He's beginning to get furious but he can't let anyone notice.

He comes out of the covered corner in the pantry and was immediately greeted by his young employees. "Good morning Mr. Jeon, we didn't realize you were here."

"I heard something about a painting, can I see?" He pointed to the phone of the guy showing the video and he sees a live tour of... his guest bathroom. Something in him snapped but he was able to control himself and bid goodbye to the employees.

He runs to a secret hallway in his office, leading to a private elevator. The moment he stepped out of the helipad on the rooftop of his building, he waived at his pilot in urgency. "We're leaving NOW!" He shouted as he boards his chopper.

*******

"Get the fuck off me!" The sleaze bag shouts as Jungkook pins him to the wall with his forearm against his chest, the other arm forming a fist to hit this a-hole straight on his face.

"Watch your mouth, or I'll shut it with my fist." He warns him.

He didn't budge and knew Jungkook could take him down, judging by the strength of his hold. "Look, I came here because she wanted me to, okay? I never forced her."

"But you were about to film her without her consent, you pervert!" Jungkook hissed at him and almost landed a fist on his jaw, just to get even.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I wouldn't even be here if she didn't invite me over." He whined.

He has a point though. You were the one who made this arrangement in the first place. Mark, Jungkook's assistant walks in, and soon after a couple of other staff members he trust the most.

"Take care of him..." He mumbled.

"Hey! What do you mean? You're having me killed, is that it?" He said in a panic.

"That's on the top of my mind, but I'm not that kind of guy. Don't worry, my staff will explain everything." He exits the guest bathroom and hurriedly went to the bedroom where you are, not having the slightest idea that he just kicked out your date.

*******

"Why am I so nervous... Oh god, what am I doing?" You ask yourself as you sit on the bed, wearing a sexy lingerie. You've had this for a while, hidden in the far end corner of your closet. You've been keeping it for some time now, reserving it for that one guy who will take your virginity.

You wanted to look presentable yet sexy, so you got this lace and silk lingerie in black that does cover a bit of your skin. What it can't cover are your curves and damn you look really hot in it.

Your heart started thumping when you hear a knock on the door. "This is it..." You close your eyes and let everything go. "Come in..." You call out to him, still with eyes closed.

You stand up from the vanity and bowed your head a bit. Waiting for this guy who agreed to take your V card. What happened next was far beyond your imagination.

Storming towards you is THE Jeon Jungkook, your best friend since forever.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" You asked, shocked.

*******

🙏🏽 "Please give this story a chance and see how the plot unfolds."

❤️ "I hope you can leave me some love by VOTING or parking a COMMENT."