30

Third time now that Jungkook came home very late last night and you kinda miss being with him. Well, not just the intimacy but having a good conversation with him and just being around each other.

You've been keeping yourself busy doing sketches of new designs for your dad's company. There were days when you went out to shop for more stuff to bring home.

You've checked out almost everything you needed to buy for everyone, except for that one person who truly matters now... Jungkook. He's been so great to you and you haven't really thanked him.

Not that Jungkook likes material things. He's actually the opposite and appreciates everything given to him. In the past years you love seeing him actually using your gifts. He's been wearing the watch, ties, cuff links and other accessories you've given him over the years.

You look at him while he lays in bed next to you. It's 7AM on a Saturday and good thing his office is closed during weekends. That's his dad's policy, work hard on weekdays but never miss rest and being with family on weekends.

If it were solely up to Jungkook, he'd be working on weekends. Realizing how his employees have worked so hard over the past days, he thought a little rest won't do any harm. Besides, he wants to spend the weekend with you, uninterrupted.

You let him sleep and leave his side without waking him. It was so hard to leave him looking like a yummy treat under those covers. The sight of his hands alone can make your insides turn.

You tap your cheeks and looked away. "The fck Thea... are you in heat or something?! Have you no shame at all?" You scold yourself silently. You dragged yourself under the shower to wash away your unholy thoughts.

You started pampering yourself with the heavenly scented body wash, sliding your hands from your neck, reaching all the crevices of your body, down to your toes. You rinse off all the fluffy suds from your skin, enjoying the splash of water that got you feeling refreshed in an instant.

You were about to turn off the water when the sliding door opened. A half naked Jungkook smiles at you and you nod right back. He quickly undressed and joined you, slithering his hands on your waist down to your hips.

He plants kisses on your shoulders and presses himself on your back. Jungkook softly caresses your body, both hands making their way shamelessly to cup your breasts, those big hands covering your bosom so perfectly.

He massages your breasts a little roughly, earning a low moan from you. Fingers flickering on both your nipples at the same time, while he continues to bump your back with his body. In no time you can feel his growing bulge sliding between your butt cheeks.

He reaches out to turn off the shower and directs his lips on your ear. He groans under his breath. You feel your entire body freeze with just his words.

Jungkook slides his tattooed hand down to your needy core. He finds your clit and started stroking it firmly in circular motion. Your moving with him, making thrusting motion as he's sliding his heavy dick upwards between your butt cheeks, not entering you just yet.

You reach out to touch his face then slide your hands towards his locks, scrunching your fingers through his silky hair. You almost gasp as Jungkook slides his heavy cock through that tiny space between your thighs, just to tease your folds.

His tip showing through your thighs as you look down between your legs. You massage the head as it peeps through every time he bumps you from the back.

Why does this feel so erotic? He hasn't penetrated you just yet, but his movements, his fingers abusing your clit, his licks and bites on your shoulder and his veiny member rubbing your core were enough to get you off.

"Fuck Thea, I haven't fucked you yet but you're already creaming me." Hearing that made your insides explode as you drench him with your juice after reaching your delicious peak.

That was his cue. "Hold on to my neck." He grunts to your ear. Being the good girl you are, you raise both arms backwards to wrap around his neck.

Jungkook scoots down to hook his arms under your knees and lifts you off the ground. You're spread so wide as he lines his tip between your tight folds. Without any warning, he thrusts in you from the back, fucking you like he hasn't done it for so long.

Your body is being lifted off him only to let you fall on his dick, digging deeply into your hole. Jungkook could feel your walls hug him tightly but what's making him go crazier is the feel of his tip slamming the edge of your walls. He hasn't gone there before and now he's addicted.

He continues with his upward thrusts and you're both feeling so overwhelmed by this newfound sensation. How the hell did he go through 25 years of his life without having you like this?

You're under his mercy, making him feel too good that he never wanted it to end. The bathroom is filled with your unholy moans and his low grunts and a few curses you've never heard him say before. You find it so... sexy.

What's wrong with you? You used to call him out when he curses, but now you're loving it, way too much. Because every curse rolling from his tongue is because of how you make him feel so good and amazing.

You're mewling so much while arching your back, letting your head fall on his chest. You can't believe how Jungkook can still pound in you without faltering or getting tired. Totally meeting your strength kink.

In no time, your whole body is shaking in his arms, as the built-up pressure in your pelvis finds its final release. Your spilling your warm liquid around Jungkook, giving him more lubrication to easily slide his throbbing dick.

A few more deep and steady thrusts coupled with the slapping sound of your drenched skin against Jungkook's were all it took for him to get closer to his peak. "Thea... baby... stay with me."

After hearing those words, you arch your back for him. You don't mind the pain building up in your thighs, you just want Jungkook to feel good. His thrusts become sloppy as he nears his orgasm.

Groaning loudly under his breath, Jungkook throws a few more powerful thrusts before finally getting to his mind-blowing peak. He spurts his warm release in your core as he feels you tensing around him.

He releases your thighs carefully, setting your feet on the bathroom floor. You almost lost balance but Jungkook supported your entire body with his. He slides out of you and you hear him hiss with the sudden release of his cock from your tight walls.

You clean yourselves under the shower and as he turns you around, still holding your body against him, he looks intently into your eyes. "You know I love you right?" He asked, making your body all wobbly from the sudden confession.

*******
😭 "FINALLY!!!"