Chapter Three

"I would very much like to know who did this ridiculous, pathetic and filthy excuse for a prank.", a certain suspicious narrow eyed Professor, Minerva McGonagall asked the whole great hall with her lips pressed in a straight line - never a good sign.

The Potter twins, Leo, Sirius, Remus and Peter inwardly gulped, but being the good Occlumens and Legilimens they were, they easily placed on the innocent act with no emotion in there eyes.

꧁༺ 𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥 ༻꧂

McGonagall's greenish blue eyes darted towards us and she look deep inside our eyes. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion as she saw no emotion in our eyes. 

I tried hard not to laugh at her sponge bob colour dress with a piñata on her hat and her thick Scottish accented male voice. The voice sounded very stupid, anyway. But when I looked at her closely, there was something I never thought of seeing in her face after we do pranks.

It was a smile, but only her pink lips tugged up so that you have look closely to see it.

Anyways, I didn't give a shit towards it.

꧁༺ 𝒫𝒪𝒱 𝐸𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 ༻꧂

After the aftermath of the prank, thanks to Jessica, none of the Marauders and her got detention and 10 points was reduced from all the houses of Hogwarts. When all the furious prefects except Remus and Lily confronted Professor McGonagall, the two Gryffindor prefects sneakily added ten points back to Gryffindor. Now, currently, the roaring Gryffindors were paired up with the hissing Slytherins in Professor Slughorn's potion class.

Just as he was about to start his long, booorrrrinng, come back speech, Professor McGonagall interrupted and asked, "Professor, can you please send Leonard Evans? The headmaster wishes to speak to him."

Slughorn turned to her and said, "Of Course, Leonard, you can go." he said with a smile.

Both irritated and angry that he was called as Leonard by both teachers, he nodded curtly and followed McGonagall. I mean, what was the nard for?

When he went to headmaster's office, he saw Dumbledore frowning in confusion but when the white haired wizard caught sight of him, nonetheless, his face broke in to a soft and gentle smile. 

"Ah, Mr. Evans, please take a seat. I assume you are confused about why I asked you here?" he asked gently.

"Yes sir, Leo is fine, Calling me as Mr. Evans makes me feel as though I am 50 years." Leo replied back.

"Very well, Leo, Now the reason why I called you here is that when I was checking for some magical signatures from families, and I saw your surname in it. I would have called Lily too, but I thought only one was enough."

"Hang on... Lily not coming is fine but... you saw my surname while you were checking?!" Leo asked, just to make sure.

"Indeed, Leo. I did see."

"WHAT?!?!"

Dumbledore sighed, he hoped that at the end Leo would not faint. "Yes, Leo, to check on it, I called you," the chief warlock took out a thick yellow parchment and handed it over to the red headed teenager.

"Leo, you must drop a blood of yours and then, you will be able to see your family's history." Dumbledore said soothingly, trying to calm the fiery red temper erupting in the boy before him. 

Leo took it and whipped out his wand and muttered the cutting spell so a drop of blood came down to the parchment and formed a sort of web.

First, Leonard Evans was written, then slowly the nard vanished only leaving Leo. Then came Lily Evans, right next to him. The dark blue lines crawled to form his parents, Rose and Edward Evans. The shocking truth was that it showed Pureblood, NOT MUGGLE!

The same went to his maternal and paternal lines, every one - from his parents TO his great great great great great great great great great grandparents, it showed as PUREBLOOD!

For more  shocking truth, he was descended from LeFay and Emerys. So his actual name was Leo Edward Evans LeFay Emerys!

And he was related to the Potters by the Emerys line.

He saw Fleamont and Euphemia Potter - Peverell , then a thin dark blue line connected to Jameson Potter - Peverell . There was no Jessica Potter - Peverell in this  -  kind of tapestry. Instead of Jessica's name...

It was the name he saw as his soulmate four freaking years ago.

Jenna Euphemia Potter - Peverell.