A Page Away I

Shadows surrounded the Kingdom of Felfia. Soldiers wore pure white armour, swords shone bright yellow which caught the sunlight in a strange way. Their weapon, Sun. On the enemies' ongrowing territory, Fighters, Shadows, Shapeshifters representing vacenz were decked in black, camouflaging perfectly in the dark night. They wield no physical weapon. Everything was controlled perfectly by their minds. Everything was decided by the night. Such as when to attack.

Queen Luxus overlooked everything that happened in Felfia. No one dared cross her path. Just one person, her son, Sirius. As she watched the vacenz rebellion slowly near her Palace, the Queen called her son to her throne room. She brought out a scroll, her will, and presented it to her son to strike a deal.

"They wouldn't know. Take this as a chance of redemption," the Queen unfurled the scroll which revealed long paragraphs stating conditions, stating good deals. Normal wills didn't have that.

Prince Sirius looked disinterested as he listened to his mother drone on how to be the Kingdom's greatest saviour if he followed her instructions clearly. Instructions were for newbies, but he'd still listen anyways. It was either this or training with the rebellion. It was an easy choice. The rebel leaders were always so harsh, even to royalty. The prince shamelessly admitted to being an indolent person and that would be his downfall.

"I'll do it, Mother."