A Page Away II

Lord Sirius was decked in special dark purple clothes that had the ability to suck light out of his surroundings. He stood at the frontlines of the vacenz army, staring straight into the Kaptain of Felfia's soldiers' eyes. He twirled his dagger between his fingers in a cocky manner as the Kaptain's eyes darkened with fury. Luxus thinks her son had chosen to become a hero by backstabbing his source of power, she thinks that he has taken up the chance of redemption after listing out pointless reasons why he should do so. Meanwhile, the kingdom has just found out that he was the true traitor. He was the one in power, not his lousy excuse of a brother. He was the powerful one, powerful enough to be the rebels' leader. All his brother did was run away when he saw the army. But here he was, leading a rebellion against his own kingdom. Luxus had made a mistake by stripping this lord of his Royal position. Karma would always come back.

Lord Sirius gave out a loud battlecry and everyone charged. Blood stained the once perfect stone pavement almost immediately as the Royal army soldiers' had their life sucked out of them by the Shadows. Those humans wielded daggers, swords and shields, but his army had the power of Night and Death bestowed upon them. The Royal army was no match against this rebellion. It wasn't long before Lord Sirius came face-to-face, sword-to-sword with the Kaptain. You're a traitor to the Krown! He said. Lord Sirius kept a stoic expression as he blocked the Kaptain's attacks. Traitors are the ones to make a revolution. I am the revolution. Lord Sirius struck Kaptain's ribs. The Kaptain fell to the ground as blood gushed out from his sides. Your brother was better than you. Kaptain growled and weakly threw his dagger at Lord Sirius. Sirius smirked slightly as he dodged the weapon.

If you want a ruler that can't even bear to lift a sword, go ahead, be my guest Kaptain. Lord Sirius raised his sword as he glowered over the fallen soldier. But in this cruel world, only those who tolerate bloodshed and loss wins.