18

jimin is startled awake by a large slam coming from the kitchen, immediately checking for jungkook. and he's still there, not even stirring from the sound. the calm look on his face makes jimin feel warm inside and maybe he doesn't have to move. but after a few minutes, his stomach growls. he snaps out of it.

jimin moves him off to the side and goes to see what he got off his list.

~

"y'all better have got them god damn pizza rolls," taehyung shouts from down the hallway and jimin shouts along in agreement.

"you're lucky i'm splurging for vacation, 9 dollars for tomato sauce balls!" jieun says, holding them up for him to see before tossing them into the freezer.

"don't put them away, i need a snack," taehyung sing songs as he skips over to the fridge.

"don't even think about, we making a big dinner," daisy flicks his hands away.

"did you get fruit snacks mama?" jimin chimes in and walks next to her to go through the bags.

"yeah they had arizona iced tea ones," she points to the right bag without looking.

"YES! taehyung take one of these and leave the adults alone." jimin jokes around with them for a little and sneaks a couple extras bags to bring to jungkook.

~

"kook, look at these, bet you ain't never seen some shit like this." jimin walks into the room talking, chewing one of the fruit snacks.

jungkook smiles, having already been half awake, "come share!" he pats the spot beside him excitedly. the other walks over to the bed and sits next to him.

"here," jimin opens a new bag and sets it in jungkook waiting hands. "i like the blue ones."

"nu-uh red is way better. don't lie," the smaller insists and jimin jokingly rolls his eyes.

and they sit there eating the 4 stolen bags of fruit snacks for about 10 minutes, enjoying each other's company. neither of them fight it when their hands somehow find their way together. jungkook gulps and feels his hand getting sweaty, not daring to look up at the tallers knowing face.

"so are we going to a party?" jungkook breaks the silence when he can't take it anymore.

jimin relents and moves back, "let's go to their room, taehyung probably got a couple for us to choose from."

~

"well there's a club that's like a solid hour away, but it was popping the last time me and hoseok went up there," taehyung is showing a google map to jimin since he'll be the one driving.

"yeah they had a glory hole in the bathroom and not one of them fake ones, shit was wild," hoseok adds, laying spread out on the floor. taehyung rolls his eyes.

"they card?" jimin asks, squinting to look at the directions on the screen.

"i know the bartender, texted him and he said he can let us in through the side door," now he's waving the text messages in jimins face.

"alright, we can go but we gotta wait for the food. so i volunteer kook to go ask when it'll be ready," jimin massages said boy on the neck as if to prepare him.

jungkook rolls his eyes, "whatever, it's because he knows they like me more."

jimin laughs and pushes the other enough to make him stumble slightly. "get to it."

and jungkook would never admit to the certain way his stomach fluttered.

~

"hey you guys have a certain time in mind for dinner?" jungkook asks casually as he chops carrots. he was put to work the second he entered the kitchen.

"i think we can all sit down to eat by 8," daisy shrugs and continues stirring.

"yeah probably," jieun adds from the far counter, chopping peppers.

jungkook hums and begins preparing the next carrot. for a little while, all that's heard is the sharp clack of the knife on the cutting board and maybe an occasional tap of a spoon. 

"so, you guys going out tonight? the white people around here spare no fucking expense. the parties are a lot," daisy asks, disturbing the silence.

jungkook hums, "well we're thinking about going to a club, but i'm really not sure with them." they all let out a little laugh because yes those boys are hard to keep up with.

"yeah i stopped trying to keep track of what they do when jimin started buying groceries, the good steak too," jieun laughs and ignores the little bubble of guilt in her stomach. 

"mama it was Rastelli's and i bought it that one time because the name is cool," jimin adds in as he walks into the kitchen.

"you coming to see if your little spy got the info? dinner is at 8 go set the table," jieun snaps her fingers and he's off without an argument.

~

taehyung makes loud slurping noises with the homemade pho, "this is amazing, whoever made this deserves they ass ate."

"don't sign me up for that," tony jokes, earning a hard shin kick from his wife.

"thank you taehyung, i put my foot in that bitch huh," daisy boasts and smiles at her wounded husband.

"and jieun, this roast is making me toes curl," hoseok adds, scarfing down his 3rd plate. everyone laughs and the older smiles at him.

"is it good kook?" jimin asks the boy beside him with a warm look. jungkook has a hard time looking him the eyes so he just focuses on his food and nods.
"well hey," his chin is pulled to face the taller, "that's not much of answer, words please."

jungkook stomach instantly drops and he doesn't hesitate listening, "it's really really good."

"see, not hard at all so don't make me ask again."

the smaller just gets even smaller in his chair and eats his food, trying hard to ignore jimins creeping hands.

it's gonna be a long ass night.

A/N- hey guys, here's an update and bare with me i know it's kinda just a filler. i'm trying to figure out where i wanna go with this story. enjoy :)