Chapter 3 - Return to the World (2)

Xue Jingyi was hit hard and looked at him weepingly. Not only did Xue Jingyi's poor expression fail arouse Xue Zixuan's guilt, but it reminded him of how this younger sister used a weak appearance to cover up her sinful thoughts in his previous life, and how she resolutely carried out the murder.

If it weren't for her, he and Xiao Yi would never be irretrievable, but he himself was also unforgivable, so forget it, no one is qualified to blame anyone.

With slightly hot eyes, Xue Zixuan once again had the urge to cry, but he resisted it. In the decades of confession and waiting, he has long learned how to struggle from collapse and how to keep himself on the verge of despair without falling. As long as that person is still alive in a place very far away from him, as long as he can get sporadic information about him through TV and the Internet, he will be alive and guard him all the time.

Therefore, on the second day of learning that he had passed away, he was completely discouraged and returned to nothingness.

Now, he is back, and the boy is here, there is nothing better than this, a more wonderful miracle. Xue Zixuan clenched his fists hard, so that he would not let himself cry because of ecstasy, but the heavier and heavier gasps finally revealed his inner excitement.

"Son, what's the matter with you? Are you uncomfortable? Should we go back to the hospital?" Xue Li Danni said worriedly. The medical room at home is specially built for her daughter. It only has instruments and medicines to treat heart disease. It is safer to live in a hospital for such an inexplicable coma and emotional out-of-control illnesses like her son.

"Driver faster." Xue Zixuan did not answer, but urged in a deep voice.

"What the hell is going on with you? With such a pale face and refusing to see a doctor, do you want your mother to worry to death?" Xue Li Danni couldn't bear to see such a son. She was used to seeing him indifferent, calm and emotionless, but it was the first time she saw him frantic and panic. What is he afraid of?

"Mother, I'm okay. I want to go home." Go home and see his beloved boy, he can be better than ever, his broken hearts can be put together again, his empty souls can be refilled, the love that lives and dies because of him can bloom countless beautiful flowers.

If he could have a pair of wings, he would now fly to him, hold him tightly and firmly in his arms, rub him into his chest, and embed the blood.

Xue Li Danni was shocked by the passing frenzy in her son's eyes. She could hardly believe that this slightly distorted youth was the son who had not even frowned and shed tears even when his biological sister had died. What has he experienced? Who has become like this again because of? Or is this abnormality just her illusion?

As the car drove closer and closer, a villa with a garden stood in the depths of a green and lush green golf course. The wheels ran over the ramp covered with gravel, making a "creaking" sound. Xue Zixuan clenched his fists, clenched his teeth, his breathing became shorter and his eyes became dry.

He took deep breaths repeatedly, the emotions of fear and expectation mixed in his chest, making him feel depressed. At this moment, he finally understood what it means to be cowardly with nostalgia. He once offered the chance to have another chance that the soul also wanted to have, but when it finally came true, he felt so heavy, timid, and afraid to approach it.

"We're home. Zixuan, what's wrong with you? Are you uncomfortable? I said you can't be discharged from the hospital, but you don't listen! Xiao Wang, go back to the hospital!" Xue Li Danni got out of the car and waited for a long time without seeing her son moving. Looking inside, he saw that his face was pale, his forehead was sweating, and he seemed to be suffering some kind of great pain.