Introduction...

This story starts from ep 113...

Ahaan comes to the Mental hospital to rescue Ishqi as his instincts said that she needed him.

Ahaan reached the hospital and immediately started searching for Ishqi but was unable to find her...

On the other hand Dadi was already gave Ishqi the second last shot of injection. Ishqi's health was worsening by each passing second...

Savitri was there as well, she tried her best to convince the staff members of hospital to let them check the rooms or to atleast see if Ishqi was there or not but they were really stubborn they didnt allow her in...

Meanwhile Ahaan's doubt was becoming strong by each passing second as well as his heart beat was increasing. He didn't knew the reason behind his uneasiness but definitely knew that Ishqi needed him and the thought of her actually being in mental hospital was haunting him...
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

Also a huge thank you to Riddhima_VRS for the cover of this book. You are really talented. Thank you again for this beautiful cover...

 Thank you again for this beautiful cover

________________________________________

Kindly leave your reviews in the comments below...

[ This story is full of emotional scenes as well as it's filled with cuteness...]

________________________________________