Ishqi's first day in office

Ishqi woke up early in the morning and got ready for her first day of office. She had breakfast and then left for her office. After almost 15 minutes she reached the at the parking lot. She was stunned to see the how huge and tall the building. She took her files and purse and went towards the reception...

Ishqi- excuse me, Ahaan sir's cabin?

Receptionist- yes it's that way.

She said while pointing towards the cabin. Ishqi gave her a smile and went towards the cabin. Ishqi knocked on the door and went inside when she heard "Come in"...

Ahaan- Ishqi tum, aao main tumhe saare staff members se milvaya hu.

Ahaan introduced her to everyone and then showed her, her cabin. Ahaan made the special arrangement so that he would see Ishqi through his cabin.

Ahaan- tum near schedule check karlo and be ready hame 15 minutes mein ek meeting ke liye Jana hai.

Ishqi- okay sir.

Ahaan went to his cabin and sat on his chair while still looking at Ishqi. Ahaan closed his eyes while leaning back on his chair, resting. He started getting flashbacks when Ishqi visited him in office and brought lunch. All those things. Those memories brought a faint smile on his face. Just then he heard a knock on the door. Ahaan saw Ishqi entering.

Ishqi- Sir aapki meeting ka time hogaya hai.

Ahaan- okay I'm coming.

Ahaan quickly grabbed essential files and left with Ishqi. They reached the office of their client and started walking towards meeting room. Ishqi was really nervous as it was her first day and she already has to attend a big meeting...

Ishqi in mind- Hayye Ishqi tu itni ghabra kyu rahi hai? Tujhe thodi na presentation deni hai, tujhe toh bas Avm sir ke saath rehena hai. Tu shant hoja, sab thik hoga. Par agar waha meri wajah se koi siyappa hua toh?

Ahaan saw her anxiousness...

Ahaan- tumhe pata hai jab main meri peheli meeting gaya tha tab tumse bhi zyada dara hua tha. Main itna darr gaya tha ke jab meri presentation Dene ka time aaya tab mere muh se ek shabd nahi nikala.

Ishqi- toh fir aapke client toh bohot gussa huye honge, right?

Ahaan- nahi unhe pata tha yeh meri peheli meeting hai issliye mujhe kuch nahi kaha, bas itna bola ke main kal firse aau aur meri presentation du.

Ishqi- woh itne understanding the?

Ahaan- ha, ab tum thodi relax hojao. Waha koi siyappa nahi hone wala tumhari wajah se.

Ishqi just looked at him and smiled...

Both went in the conference room and soon the meeting started. Fortunately the meeting went pretty well and the deal was final. They both left the office. Just then Ishqi got a call from Massi. She quickly excused herself and went to a corner to talk. But when she came back she was shocked to see Ahaan surrounded by kids. He was holding a balloons while the kids were jumping, trying to grab a balloon. Ishqi went a bit near them...

Ahaan- baccho ruko main sabko de raha hu na.

Ahaan slowly handed a balloon to everyone. While the kids were just smiling.

Ahaan- accha baccho ab batao kon kon Pani puri khayega?

Kids- Main!!

Ahaan smiled and said...

Ahaan- chalo fir.

They all went towards the stall started eating panipuri.

Ahaan- Ishqi tum bhi aao.

Ishqi- na...nahi it's ok

Ahaan didn't listen to her and took her with and and ordered a plate of Pani puri. Ishqi too started enjoying with kids, just like kids. Ahaan was just smiling looking at her. Soon after the kids and Ishqi were done eating...

Kids- thank you bhaiyya.

They said and went towards the park which was just opposite of the office they had meeting in.

Ishqi- aapko bacche pasand hai?

Ahaan- ha hamesha se nahi the par meri wife ki wajah se. She loves kids. Woh khud ek bacchi jaisi hi thi.

Ishqi- ab aapki wife kaha hai?

Ahaan- hamara divorce hogaya meri ek galti ki wajah se.

Ishqi stayed quiet and soon they sat in car and started driving towards their company. The car ride was filled with quietness, when Ishqi broke the silence.

Ishqi- waise aapse ek baat bolu?

Ahaan- ha kyu nahi.

Ishqi- mujhe laga tha ke aap bade khadus aur sadu boss honge par aap waise bilkul nahi hai.

Ahaan couldn't help but chuckle at her statement. He remembered the first time she called him, akdu, sadu, khadus and naam teen Banda mean.

Ishqi smiled looking at him laughing...

They soon reached office and got back to their work. The whole day Ahaan was just looking at Ishqi, not being able to belive that just two days ago she was fighting with death. It didn't matter that she lost her memory, the most important thing was that she was alright and near him...

Ishqi and Ahaan were discussing about Ahaan's upcoming meetings when peon entered the cabin...

Peon- Ahaan sir aapke liye coffee layi hai. Ishqi madam aapke liye kuch lau?

Before Ishqi could speak Ahaan said...

Ahaan- Ishqi ke liye chai lao.

The peon nodded and left while Ishqi looked at him and said...

Ishqi- Avm sir aapko kaise pata mujhe coffee nahi chai pasand hai?

Ahaan mentally facepalmed himself and said...

Ahaan- uhh woh maine kaha tha na hum family friends hai, toh ek dou baar mile hai issliye mujhe pata hai.

Ishqi brushed her thoughts they both again started discussing about upcoming meetings.

The day soon passed and it was night time. Ahaan didn't wanted Ishqi to go home alone but he didn't have any other option. Ahaan stayed in his cabin and watched Ishqi sit in a auto rikshaw. He waited for a few minutes and then called Massi asking her wether Ishqi reached home safely or not. When he got the confirmation he too left...
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

That's it for today. I know it's a short part but I'm a bit tired after the rehearsals and shooting. Hope you liked this part.

Precap:- I don't know. Please drop suggestions as I seriously don't even have one idea. If you want new part soon you'd have to give ideas.

Word count- 1040

🄿🄴🄰🄲🄴✌︎

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°