Ishq wala Love

Next day...

Ahaan woke up to some noises that seem to come from downstairs. Being curious he went downstairs only to see Ishqi with everyone else...

Ahaan- kya ho raha hai yaha?

Ishqi- dekhiye aunty uth gaye aapke Maharaj Shri Ahaan Veer Malhotra ji...

Savitri chucked sand said...

Savitri- aree Ahaan aaj party haina bas issliye Ishqi taiyaari karne mein help karne aayi hai.

Just then Sonu came there while talking on her phone...

Sonu- yes yes aaj shaam ko aana hai...thank you!

Sonu kept her phone aside and then said...

Sonu- done! Sabko invitations milgaye

Kartik- ohh hoo aaj peheli baar tune kaam sahi se kiya hai.

Sonu- chepad aaj na main acche mood mein hu issliye jaane deti hu. Par yeh kya, aap logo ne taiyaari shuru karna bhi nahi kiya.

Kartik- ha woh Ahaan the Mahan abhi uthe issliye.

Ahaan- agar unhe chidhana hogaya ho toh ab actually taiyaari kare?

Kartik- why not hum toh kabse ready hai.

Everyone started doing helping in making preparations for the party. Savitri, Cachi and Dadi were preparing the menu while Ahaan and Ishqi were decorating the lounge area and Kartik, Sonu were cleaning the living room...

While Ishqaan were decorating, Ishqi saw an old man trying to climb a ladder to hang some drapes. She went near him and took those drapes in her hand...

Ishqi- uncle main karti hu.

The old man smiled and left to do something else while Ishqi climbed ladder and hanged the drapes, but as she was getting down her leg got stuck and she was about to hit the ground when (tan tan tadan) she felt someone holding her. They both covered in a very big drape as it slid through Ishqi's hands. Even before Ishqi saw who saved her, she knew who it was. Ahaan, they both were just looking into each other's eyes. Just then they heard everyone approaching them so unwillingly Ahaan made Ishqi stand again and pulled the drapes off.

Savitri- kya hua Ishqi beta tu thik haina?

Ishqi- ha aunty main thik hu.

Kartik (whispering)- ha thik hi hongi, inke avm inhe kuch hone hi nahi denge.

Ishqi- kuch kaha Kartik?

Kartik- na...nahi kuch nahi chalo firse taiyaari karne lagte hai.

Skipping to Evening...

The preparations were done and the guests had started arriving...

Everyone's outfits...