Chapter 8

*At the Bathroom*

You were shocked to see Kakucho walking toward you and Mikey with a smirk plastered on his face.

Y/N POV

„Are those two hotties really gonna bang my ass tonight" I said outloud.

Kakucho and Mikey went from pervert to two boys laughing they're ass off looking like they were having they're best time in live as friends.

You on the other side were embarrassed for what you said, you wanted to keep it in your thoughts but accidentally said it loud to which lead to this situation.

As the two boys finally  calmed down, they signaled you to follow them and went back to the meeting room where the other executives were patiently waiting for they're boss to come back.

Mikey sat down quietly as if he hadn't just try to mark your neck with his teeth and hot breath-Y/N STOP THOSE PERVERT THOUGHTS.
You facepalmed and sat down to calm yourself as Kakucho also went back to his seat.

MEETING CONTINUED FOR 3HOURS*

During the meeting you were hella bored and went in and out of the room wandered through the House/Penthouse and did. much other things.

But one thing that came up to your mind was to tease the Man during they're meeting,.
And so you did.

Your first Victim was Rindou, you hadn't talked to him as much because Ran would always talk to you and leave rindou out of the story's.

You sneaked next to rindou who was in his thoughts, you literally junped onto his lap and tore him out of his mind.

He looked at you with pure shock and disappointment, which you actually didn't think would be his reaction.

But who knows what is going on In this man's mind. (No one Not you and not me;))

As you forgot that you were in rindous lap and wandered trough your mind what he was probably thinking right now you felt big hands on your waist lifting you up.

You were pulled out of your thought as You saw a little smirk pulling itself in rindous lips.

You swear you would have passed out if it wasn't for the little smirk to disappear after a few seconds.

You looked around and saw that rindou was carrying you out of the room and realized that everyone was leaving.

YN POV
‚ Looks Like the meeting is  finally over!!'

No one's POV

YN asked rindou where they were heading and he answered that they were going to Rans penthouse.
Yn:„Rindou why are we even going there ?"

Rindou:" You know I would have taken You to a expensive restaurant or something similar but a bad girl needs a punishment for sitting not someone's lap you know" he chirped as he put you in the passenger seat and went into his seat turning the Car on.
„ I hope your exited for your punishment Yn! And if you aren't be prepared to not having any clothes left on you !"

Im back again!! Should I add mochi because he is a part of Bonten?

I hope you liked the chapter it was a little bit short!

Love y'all @kazuumichy
DONT forget to vote my loves!!<3