Lost is Found Again

I look at the news paper and see my sister's family on the front page all waving at the camera from Egypt. That's when I decided it was time to go see her again. I figured she would still be in that old mismatched house she lived in when she first got married so I apparated there. I knock on the door and I hear a clatter of dishes falling into the sink and a woman yell, "I'll be right there!" The door opens and I see my sister. She pauses at a loss for words.

"Hey, Molly." I say and she pulls me into a hug.

"Maggie! Oh my god! I- I thought you were dead!"

"Surprise." I laugh nervously.

"Oh come in please. What's been going on with you? I missed you so much!" Molly rambles on as she leads me into the living room.

"I just had to get away for a while it's been a little difficult to come to terms with everything going on. My life has been hectic since Reggie died."

"14 years! Oh my dearest sister why didn't you reach out?" Molly grabs my hands. "We could've done something to help."

"I didn't think you would want to talk to me. It's my fault our brothers died." Molly's face softens.

"Oh Maggie, no it's not your fault."

"Yes Molly it is my fault I was there I could've helped. I- I feel horrible I didn't know Gideon and Fabian were there and I didn't think you would want to help a death- a person like me." I feel a tear slip down my face.

"Who was at the door mum?" One of Molly's children asks as he walks into the room.

"Oh Fred go get your siblings please. There's someone I want you to meet."

"That's Fred?!" I ask after he goes back upstairs. "He and George were so tiny last I saw them!" Fred comes back downstairs with his older brother Percy, George, and two younger siblings.

"Aunt Maggie?" Percy asks.

"Oh my god. Percy you've grown so much! And the twins oh you two were so tiny!"

"Do we know you?" The youngest boy says.

"How rude of me. I'm Maggie Prewett, I'm your mother's younger sister." I explain.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○  ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"So our whole lives you've been in America?" Ron asks after I explain everything that happened after I disappeared.

"Well yes and no. I just recently came back to England a couple of years ago. Before that I was studying Care of Magical Creatures." I say. "And last week I got a letter from Dumbledore saying there's an opening to teach at the school."

"Oh that's wonderful Maggie!" Molly exclaims. "Did you take it?"

"No not yet. I didn't know if I should or not."

"Oh just do it! You'll never get an opportunity like this again!" Molly hugs me.

"Okay I'll do it." I say smiling. "I guess I'll be seeing a lot more of you guys huh?' the twins smile while Ginny nods eagerly.

"Are you staying for dinner Aunt Maggie?' Ginny asks.

"I can stay for a little while longer then I have to go back home." The door opens and Arthur Weasley walks in.

"Hello Mollywobbles." He stops short when he sees me. 'Maggie?" He mutters. "We all thought you were dead what happened?" He asks while hugging me.

"I've been in America studying." I say.

"Oh Arthur guess what. Maggie's gonna take the Care of Magical Creatures post at Hogwarts!"

"That's wonderful! I wish you the greatest of luck!" Arthur congratulates me. "Now is dinner ready?" Molly nods and ushers everyone to the table.

A.N.: This probably won't be updated as much as i don't have a lot of free time with finals week coming up and i don't know exactly where this story is going but i do have a vague idea of what will come in future chapters. 

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

-Ash. <3 

 <3