♡- 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

『lexy cross』

╔══ ❀•°𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒°•❀ ══╗

Charlotte has always been a smart girl. Straight A's, special awards, & recommendations from her teachers. She has perfect attendance, she has never missed a day of school. She's just all around perfect! Everyday she walks into school and does her everyday routine like anyone else. Goes to her classes, goes to lunch, goes to more of her classes, and so on. She's a pretty average girl other than her being super smart. She even studies during lunch! It's like she never takes a break.

It's a day like any other. Charlotte starts her day off as usual, she goes to her locker and grabs her books. She closes her locker door and turns around to be faced with one of the prettiest girls she's ever seen! Lexy Cross, the mean, rich girl of Hackensack. She might as well be the "it" girl. She's pretty, has the "perfect" boyfriend, and she has a ton of friends! Everyone loves her! Well, almost everyone.. She's kind of an asshole to be honest. Lexy starts to say something, "Hey Charlotte! Wanna come to my party tonight?" Did THE Lexy Cross just ask her to go to a party? "I was planning on studying but I guess I can." Charlotte said in a soft tone. "Great! It starts at 8, see you there!" Lexy exclaimed. Charlotte had just been asked to her first party!! Now to try to come up with a lie to tell her parents..

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚.

.⋅ ۵𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙀 '𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍' 𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙀 !۵ ⋅.

{ she / they + lesbian }

                                                                        "𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏"

─── ⋆⋅𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐩𝐡⋅⋆ ───