♡- 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2

𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I still cannot believe Charlotte agreed to come to my party tonight. I thought she was just some weirdly perfect loner. She doesn't seem like the party type but I guess I was wrong. I've always felt sorta drawn to her in a way that I can't explain. There's just something about her that interests me.. That's something to think about later though. I have to get ready for my Halloween party!

I'm just gonna wear this simple outfit. (I can't remember what Lexy wore to the party prior to her costume help.) It's nothing too special besides, I'm just gonna be putting on my costume later. I invited almost everyone to the party and I think the majority are coming. I should probably check with my parents and make sure they won't be here later. "Hey dad! Hey mom! You're gonna be gone later right?" "Yeah we're actually leaving right now! Bye!" "Oh.. bye..!" I will never know why my mom treats me like shit. My dad does sometimes too! I just don't get what's so special about Caroline.

It's finally time for the party!! People are starting to show up one by one. I just wander around and say hellos to everyone that I like. I eventually head upstairs into one of the bedrooms and wait for Junior to come looking for me. I hear one of my friends tell junior where I am and I get ready. (I hate this part so I'm just gonna skip over it. Hope you don't mind!)

It's time for me to put on my costume and show everyone! I think a lot of people will think it's funny. I hope at least one person records it and posts it so it can get views. I also hope Charlotte likes it. I don't know why I want her to like it but I do.. I head downstairs and start to act like I'm being electrocuted. I notice Charlotte, Devon, and Jake appear in front of the crowd. Why is she hanging out with Jake? Why does he get to hang out with her and not me?! Whatever. Jake runs away and I see Charlotte looking concerned for Jake and sorta angry. Why is she angry? It's just a joke..

"LEXY WHAT THE HELL??" I notice myself freezing. Did she just yell at me? She's angry with me. I find myself at a loss for words. "I.." "YOU CAN'T JUST DRESS UP AS SOMEONES DEAD FATHER?!" Jeez. Can't this girl take a joke? I sorta feel bad in a way. Why am I feeling like this? What is wrong with me. "It's just a joke Charlotte.." "Obviously not a very funny one." I thought it was funny.. so did everyone else! So why didn't she..? Charlotte and Devon run after Jake. Why was she paying so much attention to Jake and Devon. She should be hanging out with me! I was the one who invited her after all. GOD! Why am I jealous? I don't even know her that well. She can hang out with whoever she wants. So why do I feel like this? What's so different about her?

Everyone has left already and I'm left to clean up the mess before my parents arrive home. Jeez, can't anyone help me out? I'm still thinking about what happened at the party. I thought she would find it funny like everyone else.. Why do I even care so much? I first exchanged words with her today it's not like she's my girlfriend or anything! What did I just say? Why would I even be her girlfriend? I'm straight! Plus, I have a wonderful boyfriend! I'm not sure what I'm feeling for Charlotte but it's not love! I know what that feels like. I'm still confused on why I care about her opinion so much.. That's something to think about for another day though.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the first! I wasn't really sure what to write before the most important part of it all and I kind of skipped around. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Love, Cassie <3!