SPECIAL CHAPTER: Happy Birthday, Park Sunghoon

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"Sunghoon! Get up!" Jake's voice rang across the room where he and Riki are sleeping.

Sunghoon just groaned and pulled the duvet to cover himself because the sun is shining from the window because Jake opened the blinds.

"Yah! Park Sunghoon! It's time to get up!" Jake uttered and shaked Sunghoon's body countless times.

"Let me sleep, Sunghoon-ya..." Sunghoon''s hoarse voice replied but Jake just glared at the black haired.

"Love, it's your birthday! I have so many plan's to your birthday and we're doing it all today! Right now!" Jake muttered and sat beside Sunghoon''s sleeping figure and once again shaked his body in order to wake up the sleep deprived young man.

Jake heard his boyfriend groaned but pulled the duvet a little only to see his significant other is pouting at him.

Sunghoon giggled and decided to pull the brunette guy and snuggled him.

Then, he covered themselves the duvet and gives Jake pepper kisses.

"Aish! You haven't brush your teeth yet!" Jake scrunched his nose but Sunghoon just smiled at him and decided to teased him once more by giving him a lovingly sweet kiss onto the lips.

Even though Jake is annoyed because his soon to be husband haven't brushed his teeth yet he fell onto the kiss.

They were having their moment.

Sunghoon got on top of Jake and cupped the brunette's face and tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Sadly, their moment was ruined when the door of their room suddenly burst open.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGHOON-OH MY GOD!" A very familiar voice shrieked.

"Oh my god, Jungwon! Cover your eyes!" Heeseung uttered and covered his boyfriend's eyes who's holding a confetti.

Jake quickly pushed Sunghoon away and his eyes widen because of the situation.

"Stop acting innocent, Heeseung! It's not like you and Jungwon aren't doing it." Sunghopn scoffed and glanced at Jake who's covering his face out of embarassment.

He giggled and patted Jake's head.

"Shut up, Sunghoon!" Heeseung yelled and rolled his eyes and pulled his hand away from Jungwon's eyes. "Anyway, get ready cause we planned something for you." He added.

"Aren't we gonna question that the two of them are close to removing their clothes-"

"Hush, baby. Sunghoon-hyung. We'll wait for the two of you downstairs." Riki quick uttered as he pulled Sunoo out of the couple's room while covering his mouth.

The worm couple, I mean Jungwon and Heeseung just smiled and walked out of the room and closed the door.

"That was so freaking embarassing!" Jake shrieked and covered his face using the pillow.

Sunghoon sighed and pulled Jake into a hug and patted his soft hair.

"Don't be, my love. I'll go and take a bath now." Sunghoon uttered and kissed Jake's forehead whom smiled and closed its eyes.

FAST FORWARD

"LET'S GO!!" Sunoo muttered and giggled as Riki smiled at his boyfriend's cuteness.

The HeeWon and the JakeHoon couple just shook their head.

"Where's Jay?" Jake asked as they got inside Jake's van.

"Jay is with Kai but he said he'll be attending Sunghoon's birthday." Jungwon answered and Jake hummed.

As they got into the venue where Jake prepared everything.

Jake will never allowed his boyfriend to have a simple party.

Perks of being the heir of their Sim family.

"I'm not gonna be suprised is this party of mine is simple to my boyfriend." Sunghoon said and glanced at Jake who's smiling the whole day.

He planned everything just for Sunghoon, his beloved boyfriend.

"Sit here, baby." Jake whispered and Sunghoon nodded before Jake ran out of the stage.

They are inside the venue and Sunghoon is sitting in the middle of the stage.

Then, the lights that are luminating the room shut down.

And there is Jake's surprise for his boyfriend, standing in the middle of the venue as they friends are taking photos of them while giggling.

Sunghoon didn't know why but tears fell from both of his eyes.

He didn't muttered any word, he just waited for Jake to continue his suprise.

"Park Sunghoon, my lovely and handsome boyfriend..." Jake started and everyone that is invited squealed. "...it's been almost 5 years since we started dating. And we've been through ups and downs and we're still together. 5 years and still counting. And we've been living under the same roof 5 years prior. And now, I'm dedicating this song for you." Jake stated and cleared his throat.

NOW PLAYING: Love Sight by TOMORROW X TOGETHER

Ha, ha
널 보면 해줄 말이 있어
널 보면 생각나는 한 사람
처음 너를 본 어느 날
햇살처럼 운명처럼 나를 바라보던
아름다운 그날의 한 사람
널 보면 어두웠던 달빛 내린 겨울밤도
수없는 별빛들로 투명하게 빛나
꿈같은 사랑 아직 모르겠니
늘 나를 바꿔 주는 너
네가 있어 행복하다

라라라라 라라라라라

오늘따라 더 보고 싶어
널 보면 자꾸 웃음이 나
널 보면 떠오르는 설렘
구름 위에 가리워진
나를 보는 네 마음을 조금씩 love so sweet
So beautiful 난 느낄 수 있어
널 보면 얼어붙은 가슴속 내 감정들이
따스해진 봄처럼 예쁜 꽃을 피워
꿈같은 사랑 아직 모르겠니
늘 나를 바꿔 주는 너
네가 있어 행복하다
같은 시간 속에
Oh 언제나 머물러줘
아프지 않게 널 지킬 수 있을 때까지
하늘이 내려준 단 하나의 사랑인걸
널 보며 얘기하는 모든 시간 모든 순간이
영원처럼 느껴져 나를 멈추게 해
꿈같은 사랑 내 맘 모르겠니
늘 나를 바꿔 주는 너
네가 있어 행복하다
라라라라 라라라라라
오늘따라 더 보고 싶어

After Jake sang his song for Sunghoon who's crying, he walked closer to him and touched his face.

"I love you until the fake rose has withered." Jake said and kisses Sunghoon's lips passionately.

"Riki! The camera!" Sunoo's voice yelled across the venue as sounds of camera flashing to them was heard.

Sunghoon cupped Jake's lips to deepen the kiss.

And fireworks blasted on the back of the stage.

And it spelled the words,

Will you marry me, Park Sunghoon?

.......

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO OUR 4TH GEN ICE PRINCE, PARK SUNGHOON!

happy reading everyone!