Part 4

"And I will hit you again" Remus smiles.

Janus realized Vigil was gone and so was Parker. 

"You want to go right here and now?" Roman challenges while pulling out his sword.

Remus pulled his mace out of nowhere and swung at Roman, "FIGHT ME YOU SLUTTY BITCH!!!"

"OH YOU'RE ON GARBAGE POOP!!" Roman tries to block Remus's  attack. 

Remus whacked him in the gut "I'LL FUCK YOUR ASS UP SIR SING ALOT!!!"

"UHHH, I WOULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU BUT I'M NOT SURE WHICH BUTT TO SHOVE MY SWORD UP FIRST" Roman lifts up his sword and stabs Remus in the leg. 

Remus screams fuck then whacked Roman in the head "COMING FROM THE PRINCE WHO LOVES FUCKING UP EVERYONE'S SELF ESTEEM WHEN HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE HIMSELF!!!"

" I HAVE WONDERFUL SELF ESTEEM THANK YOU VERY MUCH! HOW COULD I NOT WHEN I LOOK THIS GREAT AND PRACTICALLY PERFECT!" Roman tries to stab Remus before passing out from blunt trauma. 

Remus started laughing from his victory then realized Virgil and Parker were gone "FUCK!" He nudged Roman with his foot.

"WHAT" Roman was still half asleep.

Remus kicked him in the chest "Get your flat ass up, Virgie is missing."

"WHAT!" Roman gets up looking around the room to see if he can see Virgil. "Also my butt isn't flat."

Remus scoffed "Sure... anyways Virgie is missing, Parker could have taken over his body."

"Taken over his body?" Roman was confused .

Remus rolled his eyes "Yeah, he's paranoia and paranoia can influence anxiety very much, even take over it so if Parker did that we need to find and... do something to make Parker leave Virgil alone. I would have thought you would at least know this sense we did used to share a body"

"What can I do? I wasn't much help last time I just go in the way. It feels as if you guys would do better without me as much as I want to be the hero and save Virgil. I know my limits and this isn't my speciality." Roman is conflicted on what is best for Virgil.

Remus looked at Roman strangely " Virgil said you wouldn't care if he disappeared... anyways, Virgil needs someone who he really loves to save him from Parker, which will have to be you."

"You're funny Remus, Virgil hates me so I would be the worst person to go" 

Remus shook his head "No, he really loves you, he thought you didn't, Virgil only acted like he hates you because he thought that you'd never love a former DarkSide."

"I'm only rude to him because... I guess because he always turns down my thoughts and ruins my plans. Also this is where Virgil is stupid clearly I don't care if he used to be a dark side. YOU'RE FROM THE FREAKING DARK SIDE AND YOU'RE MY BROTHER FOR GOD SAKE!"

"It's his job, he can't help it. Also sometimes your plans and thoughts are stupid. We still have to save Virgil! But first I have to ask do you really love Virgil?" Remus stares at Roman as seriously as he can.

"Uhhh I-i do" Roman turns flustered.

Remus got right into Roman's face "Prove it! Give me an example of your love for him or you'll be seeing me and Janus's way of showing our love" he smirks at the idea of his brother watching him and Janus having sex.

Roman makes a disgusted face then takes a deep breath "I'll save Virgil and confess my feelings towards him and if I fail to save him or confess to him then you can take my place as Main Creative side and make my life a living hell."

Remus widened his eyes with surprise "Oh hell yeah deal! I have wanted to be more involved in Thomas's decisions for a while now."

"Off we go then" Roman was ready to get this over with.

Remus nodded, still slightly unsure if Roman could do this. Then he goes over to Janus and holds his hand and sinks down to where Virgil and Parker are.

Virgil was hunched in a corner arguing with himself.

"Release Virgil you deviant creature!" Roman pulls his sword out looking knightly.

Virgil snapped his head around, his eyes wide with surprise, there was a slight orange tint in his eyes "R-Roman it's me, put the sword down, please" there was a fear in Virgil's mismatched brown and purple eyes, as he pressed his back against the wall.

"Ah sorry Virgil" Roman drops his sword.

Remus went to push Roman out the way just as Virgil got a manic grin on his face, launching himself at Roman "ROMAN DON'T LET YOUR FUCKING GUARD DOWN!! FUCKING IDIOT!"