Part 6

Small moment of abuse

"I AM NOT A WHACK A WACK O'MOLE" Parker gets annoyed and tries to attack anyone at this point.

Virgil jumped pushing the other two out of the way, seeing what Parker was planning, getting launched into the wall.

Remus landed on top of Roman.

"Remus get your fat butt off of me"

"Aw why did you have to ruin the moment Virgil" Parker acts sad about Virgil ruining his plans.

Virgil got back to his feet shakily, his vision slightly distorted from his head hitting the wall "Not... hurt... them" he slurred unable to make a proper sentence. 

Remus tried to disentangle himself from Roman.

"Why Virgil? We could have handled that ourselves" Roman looked very concerned for Virgil state right now.

Virgil shook his head "Too strong... make you insecure... like my room." he blinked rapidly, fixing his vision, making two sharp daggers appear in either hand, "You wanna fight, Parker? Alright, let's fight then."

"I was thinking instead of just hurting you mentally and physically I could hurt the rest of them as well using you. So, bring it on!" Parker takes out his guns ready to fight with a big smirk on his face.

Virgil eyed the guns but didn't back down.

"Please let us help Virgil. 3 is better than 1" Roman asked

Virgil shook his head "No you've helped enough; I've got to start doing stuff myself rather than having others do it" he waited for Parker to make his move.

Parker didn't hesitate and started to shoot at Virgil

Virgil dodged every bullet, getting closer to Parker, getting ready to slash at him.

"Only because I believe in you, I will listen" Roman was unsatisfied he wanted to fight Parker.

Virgil shot a smile at Roman, then went back to trying to stab Parker.

While that was happening Roman smiled back at Virgil. 

Virgil growled, jumping up as his spidery appendages appeared he launched himself behind Parker and kicked his feet out from under him holding the dagger against his throat.

"Do it, I dare you!" Parker smiles.

Virgil hesitated 

"Which one of your friends do I kill first, Roman or Remus? We don't need two creativities anyways" Parker pulled out his gun and aimed it at the two of them.

Virgil growled, pressing the knife tighter against Parker's neck "Lower the fucking gun, Parker!"

"Do it! Even if you slit my throat, I can still have time to shoot one of them."

Virgil looked at Roman and Remus then sighed defeatedly "You can do whatever with me, just leave them alone, please..."

"It's fun to see you beg but it will be more entertaining to watch you once you lose someone you care about sooo who it will be Roman or Remus?"

Virgil shook his head.

"I volunteer myself unlike you. I care about my brother, and I couldn't watch him because I would rather die than have one of my family members dies" Roman said very confidently.

Virgil suddenly got an idea, he waved his hands towards the twins, they suddenly vanished.

"WHERE THE HELL DID, THEY GO?" Parker yells at Virgil.

"Like I'd tell you" Virgil growled.

"I guess I will beat it out of you."

"Go ahead'" Virgil snarled.

Parker started to hit Virgil.

Roman is confused on why Parker can't see them but just decides to start stabbing Parker.

Virgil doesn't attempt to fight back in case he hurts Roman or Remus.

Remus started whacking Parker.

 "Ouch!" Parker touched his stomach and blood got on his stomach and blood got on his hand then realized what was happening "Their invisible aren't they?"

Remus laughed madly, hitting harder.

"Remus we should take the gun" Roman tells his crazy weird brother.

"Oh yeah!"

At the same time Parker also remembered the gun too. "I may not be able to see where they are but I'm sure if I randomly shoot, I'm bound to hit one of them."

Virgil and Remus try to get the gun. Virgil quickly pushed Roman out the way, Remus had flattened himself on the floor, Virgil got hit instead of Roman.

Roman eyes widened then he screamed and ran to Virgil.

"That's it!" Remus growled, tackling Parker unexpectedly, slammed his mace into Parker's face repeatedly.

Parker yelled in pain "Wasn't this fun, not quite who I wanted to hit but it will do for now."

Virgil coughed, blood dribbled out of his mouth, the twins shakily became visible again.

'