CHAPTER 1

Yoongi is a busy man. Sometimes he forgets dates and such. You always forgive him because you understand how much stress he is under. However, this time you don’t know if you can forgive him. Especially when you have reminded him every day leading up to it, leading up to your birthday.

You don’t expect much from Yoongi, but a simple ‘happy birthday’ would be nice. You haven’t even talked to him all day. He left before you woke up and you haven’t gotten a text or anything. That was until he called in the late afternoon.

“Hi, Yoongi.” You greeted excitedly through the phone.

“Hey, I just wanted to call and say..” You knew he couldn’t forget. You waited for those two words. “I’ll be home late tonight so don’t lock the door when you go to bed. Also, I’m pretty sure we ran out of milk, so if you go out, can you pick some up?” Your smile instantly dropped from your face.

“Are you serious?” You ask in disbelief.

“Well, I think so. You can check to make sure.”

You sigh in frustration. “Not about the damn milk, Yoongi. Don’t you know what day it is?”

Yoongi doesn’t say anything for a moment. “Oh yeah, happy birthday.”

Disappointment washes over you. He acts like it’s nothing.

“Thanks, Yoongi.” You say bitterly.

“What?” He asks offended. “I thought you didn’t want to make a big deal out of your birthday.”

“I don’t but you could have at least sounded happy about it. You didn’t even remember to say it. I’m not asking for a big party or tons of presents, Yoongi, but a ‘happy birthday’ when I answer the phone would be nice.” You explain.

“Whatever, Y/N. You never make any sense.”

You roll your eyes. Of course, he doesn’t feel bad.

“Fine. Be that way.” You hung up the phone.

You are not going to let Yoongi’s bad attitude ruin your birthday. You went out and treated yourself to whatever made you happy.

Yoongi realized how wrong he was soon after you hung upon him. He was under a lot of stress and was guilty he forgot, so he took it out on you. He knows he has to do something to make this right.

It was 8 pm when Yoongi called you. You didn’t answer the phone, still upset with him.

He left you a voicemail. “Y/N, I know you are mad at me and you should be. I’m really sorry. I can make it up to you. Meet me at our spot at Hans River in half an hour. You won’t regret it.”

Yoongi and you had found this little area near the river that was secluded and beautiful. The two of you go there together all the time, so you knew exactly where to find him.

You decided to go to the park and saw Yoongi there with a blanket and take out.

You tried hard not to smile.

“I’m sorry, Y/N,” Yoongi says.

You stayed quiet for a moment and looked around you. He bought your favorite food and drinks and made you a picnic all to say sorry. A smile broke out on your face. “It’s okay, Yoongi.“

The two of you hugged and shared a lovely evening together.

What you thought would be a horrible birthday, ends up being one of the best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,,,hey i am back again with a new story.. Its a short series though.. Nevermind.. :(
Instagram :-kookiesbananamilkstealer13