chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Light snores left you as you slept soundly, your arm stretched out to where Yoongi once lay. Yoongi sat on the edge of the bed, pulling a spare shirt out of his bag as his phone lit up beside him, his girlfriend’s name covering the screen. Pulling the shirt over him, Yoongi stood up, grabbing his bag and phone before turning to face you. A small smile wavered on his face as he let out a sigh. You gave a small whimper, your hand grasping for something that wasn’t there. Yoongi’s heart broke a little as he knew what was going to happen in the next few days. He knew you’re secret, he knew your feelings you kept hidden, he knew that you thought he didn’t feel the same. Little did you know that despite his rules, and despite his guard being up, he had fallen too.

“I love you too.” Yoongi whispered before leaving, knowing it would be the only time he could say those four words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You let out a small sigh as a tear escaped you. Grasping the paper cup in your hand, you tried to gain warmth. You gave a small smile as Jungkook sat in front of you, his own coffee cup in front of you.

“Okay, tell me what’s wrong.” You looked up to him, a sad smile on your lips. Opening your mouth you quickly closed it, deciding against lying to him. He was your best friend, maybe he could help.

“I’ve been sleeping with Yoongi.” Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he took a sip of his coffee.

“Who?” He asked, his voice high pitched. You sighed, fiddling with the lid of your coffee cup.

“Mr Min. I’ve been sleeping with Min Yoongi.”

“The Min Yoongi?!” Jungkook exclaimed, his eyebrows shooting up. You nodded, trying to hide your laughter from the comical expression he had.

“Didn’t he just get engaged?” You nodded, another tear rolling down your cheek as you lowered your head. Jungkook’s expression softened as he reached over the table to take your hand in a reassuring gesture.

“Oh Y/N.” You gave a small sniffle.

“It’s my fault. I know I shouldn’t be upset, I knew what I was getting into when I said yes to him, but it still hurts Jungkook.” Jungkook sighed, trying to think of the right words to say.

“Does he love you back?” You scoffed, rolling your eyes.

“Of course he doesn’t. He’s engaged to another woman.” You brought your cup to your mouth, watching as Jungkook’s mouth hung open as he debated whether to tell you.

“I noticed at the last party he kept on watching you. His face softened whenever he found you. Maybe he loves you back and can’t say it.” You gave a gentle smile at Jungkook’s attempts to make you feel better.

“Maybe Jungkook, though it’s very unlikely.” You took a deep breath, before changing the subject.

“Anyway, didn’t you have a date yesterday? Arena I think. How was it?” A grin appeared on Jungkook’s face as he sat up, excitedly talking about his new love interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this chapter  i's kinda short... Srrtyy about that...:(

Instagram :-kookiesbananamilkstealer13

There will be double update;))))))