chapter 2

You watched as his girlfriend giggled as he wrapped his arm around her waist, talking with the man in front of him. Sighing, you decided to down a glass of champagne on your tray, before making your rounds around the ballroom, trying to excuse why there was an empty glass amongst the newly poured ones. You gave a small smile as a man in a suit thanked you, taking the last glass from your tray, allowing you to escape to the kitchen.

You took a deep breath, your hands on the cold kitchen countertop as you closed your eyes, trying to gain your composure before reentering the party.

“You okay?” You heard someone ask beside you. Looking up, you were met with your best friend.

“I’m okay Jungkook. I just want this to be over with.” He gave a laugh, picking up another tray of small canapés.

“Only a few more hours Y/N. Then you can go back to Netflix.” You placed a small smile on your face, giving a nod, allowing him to leave you. He was oblivious to the turmoil that was happening inside of you. You took another shaky breath before thanking one of the chefs, taking another sliver tray before exiting your safe haven.

He looked up when you entered the room, his eyes instantly meeting yours. A small smirk played on his lips as his brown eyes darkened. Gulping, you managed to unfreeze your feet, making your way over to him.

“Canapé Sir?” He shook his head, but allowed his girlfriend to take one, without a second glance towards you. He grinned as he caught you rolling your eyes at his girlfriend’s mannerisms.

“Do you know when the deserts are coming out?” The man next to Yoongi asked. You shook your head.

“No Sir, I think they may be out in the next hour but I’m not sure.” He gave a small pout, earning a chuckle from his elder.

“You’re pouting over a small slice of cake like a child.”

“It’s the only thing that’s been getting me through your company.” You had to muffle your laughter, though a small sound escaped. Yoongi turned to you, his eyebrow raised and a taunting smile on his lips. Blushing, you lowered your head, excusing yourself before walking past them. Suddenly you felt a hand around your wrist. Looking to Yoongi, you furrowed your eyebrows. Time seemed to stop as he gave a gentle smile, his eyes softening. No words were exchanged but you knew what this meant. Quickly, he let go, turning back to his group and placing his arm around her waist. Leaving you to try to act normal, turning your attention to the man who was clicking his fingers, trying to gain your attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait for the next chapter.  I will upload it soon;)

Instagram :-kookiesbananamilkstealer13