"Can A God Be Yeeted Please?"

Cale Henituse looked at himself in front of a mirror. He held it like it was his own lifeline as he broke it with only his bare hands.

Ah, correction, his hyung-nim's bare hands to be precise.

Cage snorted to mask her bubbling laughter that was rising up from her throat.

A yawn came from another person inside the room.

Choi Han is a diligent person, everyone who knew him knows that.

So why...?

The goddamn couch is so comfortable as he ate a cookie he got on the table.

Little by little, he could also feel himself getting drowsy as he felt full from the delicacies he ate in the crown prince's room.

Choi Han is currently residing in his liege's body, a feeling of contentment washing over him as Cale only looked at him with jealousy.

'That should be me!' Cale cried to himself before looking at Alberu who is also currently at his instructor-nim's body.

The vase beside him broke, much to Cage's amusement as Alberu tried to clean the shards on the floor, only to break again in pieces as he sweatdropped.

The crown prince couldn't measure the strength in Choi Han's body as he is basically a walking and living wrecking ball.

Alberu sighed as he leaned on his own seat only for the backrest to break and slammed himself to the hard ground.

Cale sneered at him.

Cage clapped her hands once to catch the attention of the poor bastards, all three who got kicked out of their own body because of the God of Death's shits.

"He told me you'll live like this for a whole month. And no one should know about the body switch and act like you are the real owner of the body you are currently in."

Silence.

Then...

Chaos ensues.

"You might as well kill me now for fuck's sake!" Cale screamed at the top of his lungs, he can see his newly acquired slacker life waving goodbye in a funny way.

Alberu had a blank face but his hands are evidently trembling in fury as he tried to create a tea to calm his nerves.

News flash, he kept breaking the teacup.

Now then, unto Choi Han we go.

...

Never mind, he's fast asleep on the couch even from all the screaming Cale had made earlier.

"Choi Han can't act..." Cale looked at his own body laying languidly on the couch, "On second thought, he seemed to only slack off for a whole month which is bad since that should be me!!!"

"Slacking off really is quite nice Cale-nim." Choi Han murmured.

"Your strong damn ass only realized that huh?!"

Alberu managed to complete his own tea as he took a sip from the teacup.

Cage also made some for her as she watched the scene unfolding itself before her eyes.

A sudden realization hit Cale.

"Act like you are the real owner of the body you are in..."

Never mind the slacker life waving goodbye, he could feel his own sanity leaving him.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME TO DO THOSE DAMN PAPER WORKS AND ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH PEOPLE?! I CAN'T EVEN STAND THE SIGHT OF THOSE! AND YOU'RE SAYING I HAVE TO DO THOSE FOR A WHOLE. DAMN. MONTH?!"

"Yes Young MasterㅡYour Highness."

Alberu accidentally bit the teacup as it broke again. He snorted then returned the sneer Cale had given him earlier.

Alberu made another drink and sipped his newly made tea, his current appearance not suitable for his noble actions.

He could also see the newly awake Choi Han slumped on the couch as he ate cookies.

"FUCKING HELL! IF WE'RE GOING TO SWITCH BODIES ATLEAST THROW ME INTO CHOI HAN'S! FUCK!"

Cale stared at the blonde hair and blue eyes again with the mirror.

"GIVE ME BACK MY BODY! I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS SHIT!"

Cale, who's currently in the crown prince's body, screamed as he dreaded the situation they...he is currently in.

Alberu only shook his head mischievously as he accidentally broke the handle of the cup...again.

He was also currently in his instructor's body as Choi Han is currently residing in Cale's.

"What a mess." Choi Han muttered before lazily munching another cookie.

"Cage-nim, if a God can't be killed, can they be yeeted instead?" Choi Han almost spit the cookie.

"Yee...ted...?"

"Oh, let me rephrase that. Can I just fucking defenestrate him instead?!"

The teacup turned into smithereens as Alberu wheeze at his dongsaeng's choice of words.