Bad memories

Time skip (been a week since that incident)

Amity Pov's

While I was walking back from school to the blight mansion or whatever you want to call it. I suddenly felt dizzy, the floor turned into a blur and the sound distorted when a flash of my memories came to me.

The times I had when I was at the boiles isles with Luz, sadly she doesn't remember because when we tried to stop the emperor from letting the day of unity happen he wiped her memories sending her back. As far as she knows she doesn't know anything from our time together which only brought tears to my eyes.

«...ty....amity....AMITY » 

someone was calling me, a familiar voice crept up behind me

«earth to amity...hey you doing ok there sis »

said Edric in his squicky voice in one motion he shot his signature smirk over to me. A familiar look. too familiar.

«what is it ed I'm not in the mood »

«aww mittens why are you being like that »

he then gave me a sarcastic offended look.

« hey, mitt... I mean amity are you sure you're okay though you seem to be pale and have you talked to Luz yet »

my ears slowly dropped down as far as they could go, I shot my brother a cold glare. He lost his breath as fear shot in his eyes but was quick to shake it off.

«I know things are hard but you can talk to us anytime you know that right »

«I know ed I just want to be left alone I need to think some things over but thanks for asking »

I proceeded to open the front door, i saw my sister in the kitchen talking on the phone i had a feeling it was Viney. Probably because there was a slight blush creeping on her cheek, usually I would take this time to tease her but I didn't have the energy to do so. I slowly dragged my feet up the stairs, making slight creaking noise at every movement of my feet. I thought about reading the Azura book but then thought it would be too painful to see all the notes in the book, indicating what part we would rehearse in the Azura book club when luz was there ....

morning came

My scroll was ringing meaning it was time to get up and get ready, I walked down the stairs trying to fight off the sleep that was washing up on me. I spotted Ed and Em at the kitchen table eating some kind of human food but it was familiar looking like a demon typed egg

«OMG ED »

*cough*

« I...I...I need water »

I quickly looked at both of them before returning to my room, if I'm honest its not the first time ed chokes on his food but it was too early and I wasn't in the mood right now I had so many things running in my mind .

*sight*

I looked at my jacket then decided to pull out the pack of smokes in my black leather jacket along with a purple lighter I just bought.

I started this addiction like a month ago, I saw luz smoking and decided to try myself to see what was so interesting about smoking. Now I can't stop this shit.

I found my way to my window opening it, making a slight breeze come inside the room I then crawled out onto the rooftop that had a slight steep angle pointing down to the backyard.

I continued to settle down and to light my cigarette letting the smoke flow out of my mouth giving me a nice morning buzz as I watched the smoke disappear in the air, I was lost in thoughts thinking about all of the times I had with luz .

I was soon interrupted by Emira who was at my door looking for me, I quickly shot up from my spot, lighting out my smoke I then jumped back in my room giving my sister a dirty look.

« mittens why do you do that » Emira reply's without paying attention to the look I just gave her

« mind your business and next time knock»

«I did but you didn't answer so I thought you fell back asleep...sorry sis but you know I won't say anything to mom and dad but I would like you to stop doing that »

«yeah yeah i know, now leave I need to get dressed »

Emira left with concern written all over her face, I chose to ignore it.

I was quick to get dressed getting caught up in my thoughts again, if I'm honest I don't even know why I do that, I mean yeah it's addicting but I think I'm doing this to punish myself for not being able to save luz. Before I could continue my thoughts, my brother yelled saying that I was going to be late.

to be continued......