Worried

Camila pov's

I felt someone pushing me on my bed, covering me in my blankets. I felt a kiss on my forehead realizing it was my daughter. I heard mumbling and heard the door close, she must be heading out.

I fell back asleep only waking up a few hours later. As I woke up I looked up at the clock in my room and showed absolutely nothing because it was pitch black.

Instead, I took my phone showing that it was 9:15 pm. I slowly sat up and stretched out my arms getting out of bed realizing luz brought me in my bed I soon made my way to the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of water when I suddenly saw the door open from the corner of my eyes and saw a familiar green-haired girl.

I guess they didn't see me because they went straight for the stair while I could hear giggling and the door closing. I sat there in confusion for a moment when it hit me that was Amity the little witch girl that was dating my girl when she was supposed to be in summer camp but all of that was cleared out when her mentor came to me with her in her arms.

I soon shook the thought out of my mind. I've kept a secret from her in order to protect her from the emperor but I guess it is about time she knows everything. I sat in the kitchen for quite a bit until I could hear voices coming from Luz's room. At first, I thought it was talking until I heard it.

yup I heard, it they're having sex though they are 18 so it's fine and I had to listen to those two for about 15min. when I thought it would be a good idea to call Eda her mentor to see if she's found the spell to break the memories lost of her summer when she was 14.

I stepped out of the house so it'd be quiet, I heard a couple of rings before I heard static indicating she was on the line.

i could hear some crashing in the background and a weird familiar demons voice in the back.

"Hey Camilla ! How are you " Eda says

"Hey Eda I was calling to hear a update to see if you found a spell, and just to let you know Luz and amity are together again so something is bound to happen right?"

There was silence on the other end until she heard a reply that seemed to take forever

"Camilla about that, I found a spell for it .."

"Why do I feel like there's a 'but' to this" Camilla replied

"The thing is it will be extremely painful for her and there are risks to this spell to regain her memory" Eda reply's with pain in her voice

"What kind of risk !" Ms noceda says in a worried tone

"She could lose her memory forever and never remember again" says Eda

"I understand, I will find the right time to tell her and let her decide what she wants" Camilla reply's in a sad tone she hung up the phone and stayed on the porch thinking to herself.

How am I gonna tell her about this :(

Ms Noceda went back inside and made her way back into her room, and fell asleep.