There Are No Good Men

There are many women who go around saying that there are no good men or the best one is a dead one. These women many times just see men as a sponsor and in some cases just to fulfill their sexual needs. It's amazing how many women live with men for years that they don't love, and in some cases are not faithful to them. They will even confess with their mouth to others that they don't love them and all they are with them for is their money. Now based on that perception they treat their husband like a no good. So on mornings before he goes to work they will not wake up to prepare a meal for him. Many times he will leave for work and they do not even care how he leaves and when he leaves.

When he comes home in the afternoon from work, food is not ready and the woman will not even apologize for it. When he wants sex many times you will give him the run around, put him on hold and sometimes you withhold it from him.

You speak to him like a child or in some cases like a dog. My ladies , this happens because in your mind no man is good. But that is a lie, there are good men and i am one and there are many others; even God with his own mouth when he created man said man was good. I will be the first to admit, however, that i am not a perfect man, i have my share of flaws and so is every man. But a good woman can get a good man to be a better man if she values him and treats him with respect. Now i am fully aware that there are wicked and abusive men, but there are also good men.

Girls, there are many good men out there but you need to work with them. A good man isn't necessarily perfect but one who is striving towards perfection and your support is very important to him as he seeks to achieve this goal. The last thing he needs is a critical wife. What he needs is a friend and a coach that can help him as he progresses.