Trust me

Maya Salvador,

I decided I would wait until Lilly came back from the bathroom, but she was just taking to long so I walked ahead.

"Hey Maya." Chres said walking towards me and I waved.

"You look great." He said admiring my dress.

"Thank you. You were great out there." I said and he smiled.

"Wanna meet the others?" He asked.

"Um.." I said looking back for Lilly, but no sign of her. "Sure." I said and he led me towards the rest.

"Uh. Guys this is Maya, the girl I was telling y'all about." He said and they waved.

"Oh the one you could shut up about." Ray Ray said and Chres sent him a straight face.

"Well nice to meet you Maya. I am Prodigy and this is Princeton and Ray Ray." He said and I said hi.

We continued to talk until we were all interrupted with Lilly yelling my name.

"Hi." She said to the boys.

"Hey." They said all together.

"Um. We need to go." Lilly told me.

"Why?" I asked and Lilly pointed towards her stepmother and stepsisters running towards us.

"Shit!" I mumbled. Perfect timing.

"Um. We have to go but I'll text you later Ch--." I was cut off.

"LILLY TRANSVESCA! COME HERE RIGHT NOW." Lilly's stepmother yelled.

"Bye!" Lilly and I said to the boys and ran.

Lilly and I got into to a taxi and told him to go fast. When we arrived at our condo we ran straight into it and slammed the door. We both sat down on the couch completely surprised about what was happening.

"How did they find you?" I asked Lilly.

"I was using the bathroom and they came in. I decided I'll just run. But that was a very dumb idea." Lilly confessed.

"Well. At least we got away." I said.

"Yeah. Imma go take a shower." Lilly got up going into the bathroom and I waited until she came out to go in.

After Lilly came out the bathroom, I went in and took a shower. I came out and went into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"What are we gonna do now?" Lilly asked and I shrugged. Honestly I don't know what we should do. While we were eating my phone starting ringing. I went into the living room, saw it was my mom and answered it.

"Hey mom!" I said worried how I'm going to tell her.

"I told you girls to be careful." My mom said angrily.

"I know mom. We tried okay. Don't worry mom we got this. Trust me." I said trying to calm her down.

"How am I suppose to be calm Maya, when Lilly's stepmother caught y'all and is now calling me asking me why is she seeing her stepdaughter in Hawaii!? Huh Maya!" My mom said clearly not calm.

"Mom. We're sorry okay. We didn't mean for it to happen. But mom please, we have got this all under control." I said once again.

My mom signed. "Fine but if something goes wrong again. You girls would be packing up and coming back to California. Understood?" My mom said and I agreed. Lilly and I are definitely not messing up again.

"Well. I'll speak to you tomorrow. Bye." My mom said hanging up.
I walked back into the kitchen and finished eating.

"Who was that?" Lilly asked.

"My mom." I said.

"What did she say?"

"She said that if something happens again we would need to come back to California. So please let's try to be extra careful." I said and Lilly nodded.

After we finished eating, we went into the living room and watched some tv.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Lilly and I looked at each other wondering if we should answered it. I got up and went towards the door.

"Don't answer it." Lilly semi-yelled. If you didn't know, we don't have a peep hole.

"Why?" I asked.

"It could be my stepmother and stepsisters." Lilly said.

"Oh stop being so dramatic." I said.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Who is it?" I yelled and Lilly sent me an 'Are you mad.' Face.

"It's me Chres and the boys." The person answered.

"See." I told Lilly but she rolled her eyes and went to sit on the couch.

I opened the door and spotted Chres, Ray Ray, Princeton and Prodigy.

"Hey." I told them and moved aside for them to come in.

"Hey Maya." They all said.

"How did y'all find out where we live?" I asked suspicious.

"Well you dropped your wallet and it has your address in in." Prodigy said.

"Oh. Well thank you." I said taking it from Chres.

"Well. Go ahead and sit." I said and they walked towards the living room. I looked out into the hallway, making sure no one saw anything and closed it. Locking it.

I walked back into the living room and spotted Mindless Behavior and Lilly. Guess what? They not even talking. Really? I went and sat next to Lilly and elbowed her.

"What?" She said looking at me.

"We have guess." I said.

She faced Mindless Behavior and started to talk.

"Hello. My name is Lilly Tranvesca." Lilly said and they all said hi.

"Hi. My name Jacob but you could call me Princeton. But this is my boys Chres, Ray Ray and Prodigy." Princeton said and Lilly nodded.

"Nice to meet you all." Lilly said and they said you too.

"But why did you girls run away from that woman and her two daughters?" Ray Ray asked.

"They are my stepmother and stepsisters. I am suppose to be in California right now, cleaning the house and being the maid they think I am." Lilly started.

"You see after my mom and dad separated, my dad met my stepmother,Judy. They soon got married and Judy and her daughters, Becky and Monica moved into my dad and I house. After my father died in a car accident, she has been treating really bad." Lilly said and they all say there silent.

"Wow. Well where's your mom?" Princeton asked.

"Um. After my dad and my mom separated she never contacted me. She just dropped me. Not caring." Lilly said tearing up. "But I don't care anymore, its nothing big." Lilly said, then got up and left into the bedroom after that.

"Oh. We didn't mean--." Prodigy got cut off.

"It's fine." I said.

For the rest of the night The boys and I watched tv,laughed and talked. They ended up staying over for the night. Plus I got even closer to Chres. He's so sweet. Shortly we all fell asleep.

----------------
How is it so far? The next chapter would be much more interesting. -Rosie🔴