On The Other Side Of Silence

Summary :

Emily Fletcher has always been an introvert,some people were okay,but after a bunch of bad experiences with people walking out of her life and letting her down,she sort of shut down herself inside,built up walls and barely ever opens upto someone in fear of driving them away with her problems. Change of events take place when her neighbors, the Petersons' nephew, Daniel Collins moves in from USA with them,living right next door to her. And then,things start to get different,and life starts to change for her.

**********

This isn't much of an Author's Note,I'm sorry. I basically ended up writing this story because I needed an escape. I read a lot, (mostly real books than Wattpad books,but some Teen Fictions here are AMAZING) and I read mostly Teen Fiction, and so I decided to try writing my own because I don't exactly suck horseshit at writing. I have a very shitty life (people can relate,right?) and I couldn't think of a better way than take up writing as my therapy because it works like that for me. And reading too. And food. xD

Okay,and um this story,I don't have the whole thing figured out yet. This is basically a series of life events of a teen,and how it slowly proceeds,and how the main character manages to figure things out of the mess she calls her life. Kind of inspired by The Perks Of Being A Wallflower,that novel is just AH-MAI-ZING and it was basically about Charlie's life,right? So yes,it's sort of like that. I'm not gonna plagiarize,I hate plagiarism,so yeah. You might find some similarities,because come to think of it, all wallflowers/introverts/misanthropes/and antisocials sortakinda think alike. But swear to god,I won't be copying anything without mentioning where it's taken from.

Lastly,this will contain a lot of book,song,movie,and tv series recommendations. I hope you guys find them as awesome as I do.

Oh and pleasepleaseplease,I need all the support I can get with this story because when I said I have a really shitty life,I meant it,I'm going through a real bad existential crisis and I need you guys to support me and let me know if I'm doing okay with this. The last thing I can handle is being rejected as a writer on wattpad too. Thank you!

Love, Wonderwitch.