Chapter 3 : In the home she's in a lonely room

EmIsDelusional : You awake?
EmIsDelusional : You're awake. It's showing you online. ReplyReplyReply.

ThisIsNotJim : Em,it's 3 in the morning what do you want

EmIsDelusional : I'm an insomniac,James. I couldn't "sleep"? Why,are you busy?

ThisIsNotJim : I'm kind of working on this software designing assignment but it's due next week,so it's okay.
ThisIsNotJim : What's up,cousin? Are you okay?

EmIsDelusional : I wouldn't have knocked you at 3 in the morning if I was. I just smoked my 3rd joint.

ThisIsNotJim : ...(typing)...
ThisIsNotJim : You shouldn't be smoking.

EmIsDelusional : Says you? Haha. You smoke more than I do.
And I shouldn't be doing a lot of other things.

ThisIsNotJim : Hey,I'm a college kid. And I don't do pot that much. Also I can keep it under control. What if your parents find out
ThisIsNotJim : They'll freak out

EmIsDelusional : Let them freak, I can't care less. Should've thought of it when they beat me up right? Having abusive parents who don't realize they're abusive really sucks. They think they're doing it "for my own good" when in reality they fuck their kid up.

ThisIsNotJim : They're still your parents.

EmIsDelusional : That is just an excuse. And what's the worse that could happen? They'll ground me? As if they let me go out much anyway,and besides it's not like I want to go out. Or have people to go out with.

EmIsDelusional : They'll probably just take away my cellphone but it's fine with me cause nobody ever calls me. Or cut me off from the internet. That might be a bummer cause that means no tumblr for weeks but I think I can manage. I've been lonely for so long that I find comfort in loneliness now. Depression too.

ThisIsNotJim : You're such a pessimist.

EmIsDelusional : That's news to you?

ThisIsNotJim : It isn't. It was a statement.

EmIsDelusional : I'm also a depressive fuckup. Also,I'm very very suicidal but I can't bother to actually kill myself because that would require an effort which I'm not willing to make at the moment. I wish I was dead.

ThisIsNotJim : You know, I won't even try to to console you with words of comfort because that won't affect you even a least bit, I've tried that before.

EmIsDelusional : You're right,it won't do me any good. I'm such a sad little hermit.

ThisIsNotJim : But seriously,you're going down on the path Liz took, and it's hard enough to lose a sibling, I don't want you to end up having the same fate

EmIsDelusional : We all have the same fate Jimmy, we all die in the end.

ThisIsNotJim : But there's an accurate time for it. And hers wasn't the right time. 17 was too young. She had her whole life ahead of her.

EmIsDelusional : It wasn't her fault.

ThisIsNotJim : I'm not saying it was.

EmIsDelusional : ...(typing)...
EmIsDelusional : I miss her.

ThisIsNotJim : I miss her too.