Were is Thor

Once upon a time there was a german shepard named Thor. Thor loved her owner Anna. Anna would give Thor tons of love till one day Thor ran away. It was a sad time for Anna but she had to go on with her everyday life. Deep inside Anna she wanted to burst with tears she looked every day when she went on a bike ride. Thor was downtown by massachusetts. Thor was one day just chasing a squirrel in the yard till he got lost. Thor also was sad, he looked for Anna every day but could not find her. Thor had to survive on his own. Thor had no clue what he was going to eat. After school Anna went to do some homework when suddenly she heard barking she ran as fast as she could to see if it was Thor. Sadly it was not Thor but she still could not see anything. She went a little further and it was a whole herd of abandoned puppies. Anna took them all to her house and fed them. She was still sad that the puppies were not Thor . But then she hears more barking. Anna thinks that it is more abandoned puppies but it was not. It was Thor! She jumped so excited that Thor started jumping too. She brought Thor inside and when Thor saw all the puppies he looked at Anna and sat. Anna motioned Thor to meet them but Thor would not budge. Until a little later when Anna was sitting on the couch watching the puppies, Thor goes over and starts sniffing them. Anna is very happy to see Thor meeting them. Thor, Anna, and all the puppies lived happily ever after.