26.

Author's P. O. V.

"Who the hell do you think you are to do so?", Y/N said cockily.

"The one who rules your so called hell.", he smirked and just then the mirror in front of them portrayed a scene.

It was Y/N's dad playing with a small girl around the age of 5-6 although Y/N couldn't see her face.

"no w-way... ", It came out as an whisper.

"N-no that's not my dad! You're just faking it all and nothing!!", she screamed at him as tears were on the edge of her eyes ready to fall any moment but she was controlling them, to not seem weak.

But little did she knew he was so ready to see her miserable state.

"Then let's go!", with that said Heeseung snapped his fingers and there they were standing exact in front of Y/N's father.

Y/N was shocked to see her father, who was no more, in front of her standing and happily playing with a little girl.

"Dad! I want Ice-cream!", the little girl said.

"Dad will definitely get the ice-cream for my cute little buttercup~", Y/N's dad said.

"That was my nickname... ", she whispered as at the exact moment a women came and hugged her dad, which was certainly not her mom.

The tears which she didn't wanted to shed were now flowing down her eyes like a river not wanting to stop as she felt extremely betrayed.

Before she could process everything she was brought back to the room where she was earlier.

With Heeseung sitting right in front of her.

"Well the accident was all because of your dad you know, he set the fire so that you and your mother would die in their but oh the guy too got stuck in it. And moroever your mother wasn't that hurt she actually survived.", as soon as the last sentence left Heeseung's mouth Y/N's head shot up in his direction.

"But he made a deal with me that I can take her and your life in order for him to live his life and Yeah he sacrificed both you and your mother. The difference is that she died while you're alive because I wanted you to be mine.", Heeseung said as he chuckled at the end.

"Why are you even doing this? It would've been better if you killed me instead of making me hurt this way!", Y/N said her sobs not stopping with this new information.

The smirk on his face became neutral as he had an blank expression before proudly saying.

"Because I wanted to see you suffer, you know it's fun for me to see people suffering because of me. And that's why I showed you your various destiny's and your past life's. You thought they all ended with a happy ending, didn't you? But you're so wrong princess.", Heeseung said as the scene again started playing on the mirror.

But this time it was the Cliff she went to in her first dream.

There she saw herself and Kai sitting.

Soon Kai got up while carrying Y/N bridal style in his arms.

And the next moment he threw her off the cliff.

His face was stone cold he didn't showed any expression after throwing her off.

Whereas while watching the scene Y/N had her mouth agape while tears were sliding down her eyes.

"Well, why would he do such a horrible thing... Tch, what a sad destiny you have little girl. Actually no one loved you. Everyone used you like a toy.", Heeseung said as his evil smirk getting wider watching the girl blindly falling in his trap.

"Let's add the spice, shall we Y/N?", Heeseung asked her but didn't gave her an opportunity to answer as the next scene played in the mirror.

It was the 2nd dream, Taehyun was standing leaning his weight on the wall, while his hands were inside his jeans pocket.

"I did what you told me to.", Mira said as she came in the scene with a smirk plastered on her face.

To be continued......