Chapter 34 - The Kiss

Everyone left the room cause they needed to run some errands. Knuckles was the only one who stayed by Sonic. Knuckles sighed sadly before he thought of something that should be done. Knuckles sat down besides Sonics sleeping form and said as he leaned closer to his face, "I dunno if this will work but... We tried everything to get you to wake up. But this is my last option. Sonic... You are brave, kind, strong, courageous, slightly clever, pure-hearted, and beautiful. I need you as much as anyone does. You have been there for me and everyone when we needed you the most. You are more than my best friend. You are my love and the soul of my heart. I love you Sonic and I always will. I promise I will never break your heart again no matter what happens. I love you. Please come back to me Sonic." Just after saying it Knuckles slowly closed his eyes and moves in for the kiss. When his lips touched his a tear was falling down Knuckles face.

<meanwhile>

Shine and the others didn't know what to do to get Sonic back to his world. Although Wizelight knew what will happen. Reala said, "Ugh thanks to Jackals Mess up we haft to find another way to get Sonic back." Sonic then said as he looked at himself, "Hey guys. I'm see through. Am I disappearing?" Wizelight chuckled and said, "No Sonic. Your waking up. Which means someone kissed you." Sonic recalled the mirror and pulled it out and sees Knuckles kissing his sleeping form in the reflection. Sonic smiled and said, "So he does love me." Thats when Sonic gave the mirror back to Wizelight and said, "Thanks Wizelight." Reala then said, "No Sonic. Thank you for helping us saving my sister." NIGHTS frowned and said, "But I'll never see him again." Wizelight looked at her with sad eyes but smiled and said, "You will one day my dear. I'm going make a solution for other beings from other dimensions with good hearts come here to the dream gate even Sonic and the people from his world as well." NIGHTS smiled and loved that so much. But then with no time to loose NIGHTS rush to him. She went on her knees and said, "Sonic. Even though we just saw each other again... I wanna say it's great to see you again." Sonic smiled and said, "You too buddy. If Umlaut tries to get ya again. I'll possibly fall asleep and come to you guys." NIGHTS then said as she smiled, "Oh and by the way. Thank you for rescuing me along with Wizelight and Reala. Sonic. Your a true hero here as well." Just after saying that NIGHTS gave Sonic a kiss on the cheek. Sonic blushed at that before he said as he vanished completely, "Your welcome NIGHTS. See you real soon buddy." Reala asked, "Was that necessarily?" NIGHTS chuckled and said, "It's a way for me to say 'thank you' to him. He knew I was teasing." Wizelight chuckled and said, "I knew you were." Reala rolled his eyes but smiled in relief that Sonic is back in his world.