04

"Cha-Changbin?" Jisung croaked instinctively placing his hands over the older's. It was completely dark in his bedroom but he recognized him by his small frame. Changbin's fingers were freezing; his body was shaking.

A moment of silence followed his question. Jisung was about to move when he felt something wet drip on his hands. He blinked away the sleep haze and it hit him: Changbin was crying. It became obvious when quiet sobs began to escape his lips.

The grip on Jisung's neck got gradually weaker until the boy let go of him completely and put his face in the palms of his hands.

"Changbin?" the man whispered softly and grabbed his hands. The older flinched at the sudden touch. His sobs turned into wails.

"I don't want it," he cried, "It's all your fault. Make it stop."

Jisung stilled his shaking frame. "Changbin, look at me."

Changbin refused to lift his gaze.

"Make it stop."

"Make what stop?"

Without a second thought, Changbin pinned him down by the shoulders and crashed his lips over Jisung's. His movements were sloppy and desperate as if he was seeking something, some kind of solution to his distraught. He wanted to forget everything; to not feel, to not think.

The man gasped in surprise giving the older the chance to deepen the kiss. He neither couldn't process what was happening nor react one way or another so for a brief moment he let Changbin do as he pleased.

Only when the boy rolled his hips, did he come back to his senses and push him away flipping him over so that they switched their position. With the boy under him, Jisung restricted his wrists with one hand and grabbed his chin with the other. The boy whimpered at the loss of Jisung's lips.

The boy was a complete mess; physically and mentally. Hot tears were streaming down his face cascading down his flushed cheeks and staining the sheets. His hair was tousled and lips slightly apart. His skin was glistening with a sheer layer of sweat.

"Look at me," the younger instructed.

Changbin looked at him and the moment his broken gaze met Jisung's, he instantly regretted it.

"Make it stop," Changbin whispered again, weaker than before. "Help me forget it."

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Hi! 🖤

Surprise, I guess? Did you expect this kind of situation?

As always, thank you for reading and supporting my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

SKZ at MAMA. They never, ever disappoint. Kings. 😭😭😭

Have a lovely day/night. 🎱