Troubled

"What's wrong Y/n?" Konan asked, looking at the girl sitting in a corner looking down.

"I miss my older sisters and my cousin..." Y/n mumbled. Konan softly patted her head in comfort.

"Don't worry. You'll get to see them soon..just not now. It's too risky at the moment." She said. Y/n nodded slightly. "Okay."

"Come. We're leaving today."

Y/n jogged towards the older. Her bare feet petting the ground.

"Almost forgot."

~~~~~

"Who stole my money!!?" Kakuzu yelled out in anger. "I counted my money five times and it's not all of it!"

"Oh oh! Tobi seen some with Hidan." Tobi said.

"Why that little.." pretty much after that were yells and a loud explosion. Everything else was history as Konan already left with the young girl hidden inside her cloak. Once she made it far enough away from the hideout, she pulled out a big stack of cash.

Konan didn't need that much money to by Y/n some clothes, she also needed to feed the girl. Doubt ever since Tobi brought her, she's eaten anything. This should be his job not Konan's!

Y/n noticed the money in Konan's hand as she got out of the cloak. "Isn't that Kakuzu's?"

"No. It's not. Now let's go get you some stuff. By the time we come back, everyone should be gone by then." Konan said.

"Okay!"

~~~~~

Neji sat quietly in the medical room. He was defeated by Naruto Uzumaki.

The boy gave him a speech. Which completely changed his view about fate and destiny.
And just a few minutes ago, his uncle, Hiashi, (Hinata, Hanabi and Y/n's father) revealed to Neji the truth about his dad, Hizashi, and how he sacrificed himself of his own free will to protect his elder twin brother and the main branch.

After that, Hiashi left Neji alone to his own thoughts. That's when the door knocked.

"Come in."

The door opened to reveal Kurenai (forgot her last name). A jonin and Hinata's team leader.
Behind Kurenai was none other than Hinata herself, shyly poking her head inside the door.

She wasn't fully healed yet so Kurenai helped her walk inside. She stood a few feet away from Neji and spoke.

"I know this isn't a...an appropriate time right now..but- about Y/n—"

"I know."

"Neji?"

"I know about the current situation about Y/n going missing."

"So you're going to help? Hinata told me about this Y/n girl but she told me not to tell anyone else about this private matter." Kurenai jumped in.

"I suppose. But right now I need to rest. We'll meet near the Hokage office tomorrow." Neji said. Hinata smiled and said 'Ok' before her and Kurenai left out the room.

Neji sighed and stared out the window. He wouldn't say this to anyone but Y/n was his favorite. Even though she was too young to understand anything about the Main branch and side branch, Y/n always treated him like they were the same class and not him being below her. That's what made him happy to where he almost forgot about the cursed mark on his forehead. He was upset about what happened and if he finds whoever took Y/n away, Neji won't hesitate to gentle fist them in the heart.