Chapter 2: Zombies

-A few hours earlier-

Unknown's POV

"Yuuki, where are we going?"

"Shhhhh Miya just follow me!"

I groaned as I look at my best friend's back who is leading me to somewhere I don't know.

"Hey wh-"

I was cut off when she suddenly pushed me to the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DO-"

*whisper* "Shhhhhh, shut up! You're gonna blow us out"

"What?"

I looked at where she was 'dreamingly' looking at and saw-

"*gasp* Oh my-"

"HANDSOME, CUTE, AND AWESOME YAMAMOTO-SAMA, I KNOW! KYAAAAAA!!!"

"Hey, stop cutting me o- *cough*"

My eyes widened when I saw Yamamoto-san in front of us. Wait... How did he do that? He was just practicing with his bat and how did he know we were here?!! (-_-)

I saw my friend ogling him instead of panicking. *sigh*

'Well, I can't blame her.'

I blushed at that thought as I looked at Yamamoto-san sweating which increases his hotness. I couldn't stop myself from looking at his tone body and-

"You done?"

I froze. I looked at his cold eyes and felt chills on my back. I also saw my friend shivering with fear in her eyes.

"*gulp* S-sorry Yamamoto-san"

I saw him smile but something's wrong with that smile. It felt fake.

"Get lost"

I could feel my body shaking as I stood up fast and ran with my best friend on tail.

'Was that really Yamamoto-san?'

________________________________

Third's POV

Yamamoto coldly looked at the two girls who ran like wild pigs.

He felt tired thinking about those so-called fangirls of his knowing the place where he practices. Every day at 5 am in the park, he practices swinging his bat to forget the painful memories.

'*sigh* Guess I need to find another place to train'

He thought as he looked at the bat in his hand.

["See that Takeshi! Just focus on the ball, feel the weightiness of the bat aaaaand SWING!"]

He sighed again and started to jog back to his house. (Home? What's that?)

["Remember Takeshi, I will always be there for you"]

When he was in the house, he changed into his uniform, got his bag and his wooden katana.

["Happy birthday Takeshi! this is my gift for you"]

He looked at the mirror, practiced his smile, and walked out of the house. Remembering that he would get bitten by a certain black-haired tiger if he's late, he ran to school as fast as he could.

["Takeshi... I'm sorry"]

"Tsk"

He stopped running once he was in front of the gate. Everyone looked at him with adoring eyes but to him, it was all fake.... just like 'his' promise.