7. couple time

At night around 7

Avneet came down with her bag and white coat in her hands!

Avneet: Mom, I will be back at night! Abhi dr Mihika ki jagah mein ja rahi hu, so!

Sonia: ok fine and dinner?

Avneet: I will do in hospital, bye!

Saying this avneet went and kissed her cheeks and left!

Avneet came out from house and took her car and left for her hospital!

Avneet: yaar, ish ladke ke chakar mein kya kya karna padta hai! And I am late too, ohh god!

She drived fast but carefully and reached hospital after 15 minutes! She saw sid standing their and waiting for her to come! She quickly parked the car and went towards sid!

Sid saw her and smiled looking at her!

Sid: wow, tum aese aati ho kya hospital mein?

Sid asked her and avneet rolled her eyes saying,

Avneet: no, mein heels pehn ke aur baal khule rakh ke nahi aati, samjhe! Yeh jo tumne date plan ki hai na ishliye car mein shoes se heels pehni aur bun ko open kiya, got that?

Sid: wah, kya dimag hai! Btw you are looking ok only, not that much beautiful, my beautiful!

He winked at her and pulled her towards himself by her waist! Avneet blushed and hit his chest saying, "Idiot, and you are also looking good, ok! So now let's go!"

She said this and pushed him aside and sat in his car on front seat! Sid too sat on driver seat and drove off!

Avneet: Sid, we should have told our parents and go! Why to lie?

Sid: Oh come on avu, as if they will allow us! They will say that whole day in mall you both were together, then stay away for sometime, atleast spend some time with family and blah blah blah! That emotional blackmailing as if we will do sex before marriage only!

Sid said while making faces and Avneet laughed listening his words and seeing his face!

Sid: Ish mein hasne wali kya baat hai? Aesa hi hota, aur phir mujhe tumse milne nahi milta, huh!