6. Shopping

Sid: Dii yaar, aesa kyu kar rahe ho?

Vaishu: Sid, mom ko pata chala toh?

She asked him while raising her eyebrows, sid face fell down showing sadness and vaishu sighed and continued choosing his engagement outfit!

Sid kept on following her as sidnavi are doing shopping together and abhineet with jai together!

After sometime vaish said, "Ok fine, aese muh mat latka! I will manage everything!"

And listening to her words, sid jumped and hugged her in excitement, saying, "Thank youuu soooooo much dii! You are best! I love you!" He said and broke the hug kissing off her left cheek!

Vaishu chuckled saying, "Ok ok, but listen come back by 11 at night, got that!"

Sid nodded in yes agreeing with her!

Sid: so I will leave with avu by 7, ok?

Vaishu: yeah and....

Sid: No diii plz, aap avu ko bula lena 7 baje! Woh aapka pehle sun legi so!

Vaishu sighed saying ok, and sid smiled sheepishly hugging her!

Vaishu: Now be quick or else forget everything!

She said in serious tone just to bring back him in shopping thing!

Sid: ok boss!

He said this and went towards another section! Vaishu chuckled following him!

Whereas with abhineet and jai

Jai: Dii yaar, yeh wali dekho yeh zyada achi hai!

He said while showing her one saree!

Abhi: Nahi avneetayy yeh dekh, yeh zyada achi hai!

He said while showing her another saree!

Jai narrowed his eyes at abhi and said, " nahi meri zyada achi hai!"

Abhi: nahi meri!

Avneet who was examining both the sarees said, "Tum dono ki chouce bakwas hai ish mein!"

Abhi/Jai: why?

Avneet rolled her eyes saying, "Dada I don't like this colour and jai I don't like chicken work, You both brothers of mine don't know this much also about me, huhhh so bad! I am hurt, I will not talk with you both now!" Saying this she pushed them aside and went towards other section!

Abhi and jai stood their looking at sarees in their hands and said, "Itni achi hai, mein vaishu/reem ke liye leta hu!"

Both said together and then looked at eachother and burst out laughing!

Jai: Bhai both are good! Ush chudail ko pasand nahi aai toh kya reem ko toh aa hi jaye gi!

He laughed and abhi too laughed saying, "Same, vaishu ko bhi aayegi!"

Both laughed and turned to go towards avneet but their laughing face turned into scared one as they saw avneet standing their with angry face!

She is looking as if she will kill both, both gulped and laughed nervously! Both looked at eachother and said, "Run" and saying this both ran away from their with those sarees!

Avneet: Assholes!

Cursing them she left buying something for her own!

Meanwhile with sidnavi

Vaishu: Look sid, koi ek toh final kar!

She said getting tired while walking! Sid looked at her and held her wrist and started dragging her!

Vaishu: Sid kya kar raha hai?

Sid didn't replied to her and brought her near one bench! Made her sit on it and said, "Sorry dii, aap yahi rehna mein coffee leke aata hu aapke liye!" He said and turned to go!

Vaishu smiled at him and held his hand saying, "Mein bhi aati hoon ruk ja!"

Sid: no you take some rest me will come!

Saying this he ran from their freeing his hand! Vaishu chuckled at his reaction!

After sometime sid  came with two cups of coffee in his hand!

Sid: Yeh lo dii!

He said handing her one, and sat beside her!

Vaishu: Thank you!

She said and kissed his cheek! Sid smiled saying, "Come on, not that plz!"

Vaishu chuckled hugging his left arm by her right hand!

Both started having sips of coffee and chit chatted about some random topics!

Sid: Wese dii, aapki meeting kesi thi?

Vaishu: achi thi! Deal mil toh gai hai and sare designs ready the so easy tha!

Sid: Good, toh aap ko itna time kyu laga?

Vaishu: Arey yaar, woh clients ne marriage mein invite kiya tha! Mene abhay ko bola tha, ushne nahi bataya tujhe?

Sid: Nahi toh!

Vaishu: ushki toh! Pura gadha hai tumhara bhai!

She said while making angry face and took last sip of her coffee! Sid chuckled at her words and said, "True though, he is mad!"

And both laughed on abhi!

After this, nigams and nandras completed their shopping and watched one movie together! Around 6 they left for their respective homes and vaishu have already told avi about night plan of sid! And avi agreed in one go with vaishu!

Sorry for late update, and do tell me how was the chapter?

And yeah next chapter would be big as I know that this is small one!

Do vote and comment your views over it and do tell me if you want something more as I will add it!