9. Ice Cream

And before she can complete her foot twisted and she fell down, while her head hit her desk and blood started coming out of her head! Sid ran towards her and held her, she stumbled as he foot was paining, she winched in pain as she tried to walk!

Sid took her in arms and made her sit on couch, and bent down to place her leg on couch, but as soon as he touched her leg she winced in pain, due to which sid moved back!

Avneet started crying as her leg and head both are paining at the same time! She is crying silently not violently like babies!

Sid got more worried now, he went out and called one doctor! He came inside with one male doctor!

Doc: Dr. Avneet!

Seeing her doctor got shock, like how this can took place suddenly!

Doctor: You bring her with me, come on!

He said to sid and sid nodded in yes picking her up! They went out in one empty room, and doctor treated avneet while sid stood beside her!

Doctor checked her leg and said, "She is having one small sprain in knee which will get recovered in a day or half! And I guess she might sprained her ankle badly!"

He touched her foot and she winced in pain! Sid side hugged her and avneet hide her face in his chest, just to hide her crying face probably!

Doctor did her futher treatment and gave her medicine with a glass of water! Avneet had it without tantrums because first of all she is a doctor and second of all, not always tantrums are required to showed in a book by anyone! And tbh, author find this medicine tantrums not at all cute!

Doc: You know that when to take medicine, so I don't think that I have to explain you!

Avneet: Yes Dr. Ajay!

She nodded in yes while wiping of her tears!

Sid: But you tell me so I give her!

He said to Dr. Ajay, and doctor just laughed as Avneet elbowed sid while giving one glare to him!

Sid just rolled his eyes and looked away!

Sid: Fine, so I am taking her home for letting her take some rest!

Dr. Ajay: yeah sure, you should!

And with this doctor left biding bye to them!

Avneet looked at sid and glared at him saying, "Who the fuck ask this question, when his wife is a doctor itself, haan?" She asked him while getting angry, as his question unintentionally said that she do drama and is a careless girl.

Sid: leave that and now let's go home!

He said to change the topic and picked her up in his arms while avneet replied to him, "Sid wait, ask one ward boy to bring one wheel chair!" She said to him and sid smirked replying, "Babe, why wheel chair, I am their na! And let your hospital family get to know that we are going to get marry haan?"

He teased her and she hide her face in his shoulder! Sid chuckled taking her out!

As soon as they went out, one nurse came towards them with her bag and said, "Mam, are you ok?"

She asked showing concern towards her and avneet replied, "Yes I am, it's normal!"

Nurse nodded and said, "Sir, here is mam's bag, I have kept everything inside it! And mam get well soon!"

Avneet nodded in yes and took her bag from her! Sidneet smiled at her and left from the hospital, but in mid way, lot of people came to meet her and told her to take care and come back soon! They finally reached near car and sid opened the door handling avneet and placed her on passenger seat!

Sid took her bag and kept on back seat and sat on the driving seat!

Sid: Now take rest for some days and get well soon, avi!

He said this and kissed her forehead and avneet nodded in yes!

Sid started the car and avneet put on some music!

Sid: Avi, you know, I was planning to have an ice cream date with you, but now I am thinking not to have yaar!

Avneet got confused and looked at him!

Avu: Why? I want ice cream so let's go!

She said to him and sid replied, "Yeah, but I guess you need rest so let's go home!" And he teased her here! She frowned saying, "Aeeeeeee I am not a patient got that? (Showing her index finger to him) and moreover, I am a doctor so I know what to do and what not! So don't teach a brillant doctor like me, got that! So now let's go and have ice cream, btw from morning I was thinking that I will taste this heaven today for sure, and look I willll, yesh so be quick!"

She said to sid while getting excited and sid smirked saying, "Who says you are not a baby? Look at this 5 years old baby getting excited just for ice cream!" And he pulled her leg intentionally though he know that Ice cream is her weak point!

Avneet narrowed her eyes at him and said, " You know what, I can have it by myself, happy? Huhh" she said this and looked outside the window!

Sid chuckled stopping the car!

Avneet got angry and asked, "Now why you stopped it? Drop me at home, come on!"

Sid laughed pulling her cheeks! She slapped his hands and he laughed saying, "Pagal ladki, tum na ice cream ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho, haha!"

Avneet narrowed her eyes and said, "Haan toh? Tumhe koi takleef? Ho toh bhi mujhe koi farak nahi padta, huhh!"

And sid laughed at her more and said, "Pagal kahi ki, acha now wait mein leke aata hu ice cream!'

Avneet smiled at him and said, "Mere liye cho...." and before she complete sid told, "Chocolate Ice cream with different chocolate toppings, I know this so don't teach a good boyfriend like me, huhh!" He copied her and both looked at eachother and laughed out loud!

Later sid went to bring ice cream for both of them! Soon sid came with their orders and both had their ice cream while having from eachother also! Both enjoyed their personal time without any disturbance, and soon left for home!

TBC......

That's it, How was the chapter? I hope you liked it!

If you want any scenes then you can tell me, I am writing randomly so!

And 1st chapter of "In Heaven Maybe?" is out! Go and check it out!