Imagine: Harry Styles

"Harry, get up," you say brushing those beautiful curls out of his sleeping face.

Harry's eyes flutter open, and as soon as they see you his mouth curls up into his adorable smile.

"Good Morning, love," Harry says, "So what did you need to tell me?"

You moved over to the foot of the bed.

"Hmm.. What was it, oh, breakfast is on the table. I made it myself," you smile.

"Okay babe, I'll be right there once I get my clothes on," he says with a big smile. We all know he sleeps 100% naked.

"Hazza, you goof!" You head out of the bedroom door, then head to the kitchen were you continue to flip pancakes.

Big hands cover your eyes, "Hey, love," he says. "It smells lovely!"

"Harry, babe, go sit down and eat before its cold!"

You flip another pancake, which was the last one, so you decide to get yourself a plate and sit next to Harold, who had already ate all his food.

"You must've been hungry," you say staring into his plate. His empty plate.

"Yeah, I was. Your cooking is the best," Harry says as he puts his hand over yours.

"Harry, I love you! I can't imagine being with anyone else," you say locking sight with his perfect eyes.

"Well I'm glad to hear that," he says pulling out a tiny black box, "Here, it's for you."

"Aww, Harry!" you open the lid and you find yourself staring at the most gorgeous ring ever. "Harry! I love it!"

"So, will you marry me," he asks you, giving you a bouquet of fresh flowers.

"I would be crazy If I said 'no.' Of course! Harold Edward Styles, I love you!" You say as happy tears fall down your cheeks.

Harry pulls you in for a long, passionate kiss. He pulls away and looks into your eyes. "I love you."

The End <3

Note: Sorry for any mistakes. I hope you enjoyed this 'Imagine' ! I will eventually be making more of the other members of One Direction: Harry-Louis-Niall-Zayn-Liam.

Thanks for reading!! XoXo