Chapter 18

1 week later

So today you and diggy are going over to his parents house to tell them the good news ! Your pretty scared because you and diggy kinda just got into a relationship and your already pregnant but I mean diggy has been in your life for a long time ! Your dressed in Loose oversized Forgiveness Tank with front pocket detail with Khaki Green Studded Pocket Denim Hotpants with sandals to match ! With a shoulder bag .. Your not showing yet so you Gucci !

You: Dig I'm ready !

Diggy comes upstairs with a bowl of cereal ..your looking at him like he crazy

Diggy: What . You want a bite ?

You: no , we're about to eat dinner with your parents .. So get dressed you fool !!

He hands you his bowl of cereal and walks to closet

You: What am I suppose to do with this ?

He doesn't say anything you bring the bowl down stairs to the kitchen and Diggy paid that man his money and he hasn't been messing with y'all since .. You wash the bowl out and then go back up stairs to Diggy room and lay on his bed and wait until Diggy gets ready ! When he comes out he dressed in some nice jeans and Jordan's with a shirt !

You: look at you ! Looking all fresh

Diggy: you already know how I do ! Leggo before we be late for dinner .

You grab your purse and phone and walk downstairs into the garage and in Diggy truck .. Y'all buckle up and Diggy pulls off he grabs your hand and squeezes it !

***

Y'all just pulled up to Diggy parents house...

You: dig I'm scared ...

Diggy: babe don't be ! It's going to be fine

You: okay!

Y'all get out his truck and walk to front door and unlock the door and walk in

Diggy: mom and dad !!!

Mom: dining room*yells*

Diggy grabs your hand and walk to dining. Room to see the fam ...

Mom: we all just got seated

Diggy: awe

You and Diggy take a seat ..

***

Miss Justine: So. What's the good news y'all have for us ?

Diggy grabs your hand ...

You: well .......

Diggy: (Y/N) Is Pregnant !!!!

Everyone's mouths drop in shock mode ..

You get up from the table and run to the bathroom and tears are Falling from your eyes you lock the bathroom door and sit on Toilet then there was a knock on the door ..

Diggy: (Y/N) babe open the door .. There fine with it .. They were just shock .. Come on open the door

You got off the Toliet and opened the door .. Diggy pulled me into a hug then they all come up

miss Justine: Im sorry for scaring you honey !

You pull away from Diggy hug and walk over to Miss Justine and pull her into a hug

You: I was just scared that you guys were going to be upset ..

Miss Justine: Noo ! I love you (Y/N) in glad Diggy is having his first child by you instead of any other women !

You: Thank you momma Justine

Miss Justine: No problem ! No lets got back to dinner

She walks off .. You go back into bathroom clean and clean yourself up .. Then you grab Diggy hand and y'all walk back to dining room and sit back down ..

Mr Joseph: So how far are you ?

You: of a right now 6 weeks

Miss Justin: Wow ! I'm so happy I'm

About to be a grandparent ! I'm excited

You: Wow ! Thank you guys for the support .. As y'all know I don't have my mother in my life anymore R.I.P mom ... So miss Justine your like a mother to me .. Means a lot ! *tears up*

Diggy wraps his arm around you hugs you !

Miss Justine: We love you baby ! You've been in my life .. Diggy life for a while now ! No one will ever take your place in are heart

Rev run: We're lucky to have you in our life !

You: I love you guys !!

***

You and Diggy was laying in bed about to go to sleep !

You; you are going to be the best dad their is babe !

Diggy; awe ! Babe your going to be the best mom their is ! I'm glad you having my first child ! Now lets get some sleep we have some long nights ahead of us *winks*

You: That's why I'm pregnant now !

Diggy kisses your cheek

Diggy: Hey ! It takes 2 people to make a baby ! You know you liked it anyways *smirks*

-----------------------------------

Happy valentines day everyone ! I love y'all if no one hasn't told you yet ! I did even tho I don't know you I love you !! Hope y'all enjoyed chapter ! I'm trying get on my A game with writing but the struggle has been real y'all haha !

Comment , fan , vote

Twitter: @JetsettingInMn

Instagram: SuzetteQuality